Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Drug Use

minecraftcel

minecraftcel

Recruit
★★★
Do you guys use any drugs to cope? I use psychedelics and mdma, helps me escape this godforsaken planet for a few hours.

can't afford.

I cope with weed

I smoke cigarettes.

benzos, weed

Do you guys use any drugs to cope? I use psychedelics and mdma, helps me escape this godforsaken planet for a few hours.
drugs are for faggots

Look at my username. Used to be into opiates for 3 years but now only speed, weed, acid and ecstasy

Look at my username. Used to be into opiates for 3 years but now only speed, weed, acid and ecstasy
ecstasy is so much better than i thought it was
Bought it in the deep web? I don't trust any DMT I don't extract myself. You can try reading here, skipping to the scientific part or watching the videos on this YouTube channel.

Be careful, boyo. It's very intense. Start with 15 mg or so the first time. You don't need a breakthrough to have a good experience. And it's better to combine it with betacarbolines (I use a mix of of 25-30 mg 50% harmine + 50% harmaline). Also, try using a bottle (a.k.a. The Machine) instead of a vaporizer, so you don't have to inhale it while you heat it.
thank you so much for that i really appreciate it. if i do the 15mgs and can handle could i then go again for a breakthrough?

I don’t use any.

No, as I don't need 2 addictions. Just video games. One I can get for free while the other I can not.

No, as I don't need 2 addictions. Just video games. One I can get for free while the other I can not.
i mean if you're a pc gamer and buy lots of games on steam and the other gay launchers it'll still run you up

i mean if you're a pc gamer and buy lots of games on steam and the other gay launchers it'll still run you up
If I'm a PC gamer, which I'm partially a PC gamer, I can pirate games. I don't buy from Steam or other launchers most of the time. 9 out of 10 times, I'm pirating my games.

On console, not on all of them, I can softmod them to play downloaded free games as well. Just need to get the console or the PC to run them and that's it. That's much cheaper than needing to get my drug fix every so often during the week which will cost me way more.
If I buy maybe 3 games a year and let's say for $60 each, that's only $180. Drugs on a weekly basis and there's 52 weeks in a year, that's going to cost a lot more than those 3 games.

And don't mention about being able to share or get drugs from friends. I'm here. Do you think I have friends to get drugs from?

Weed and booze

if you want to become full schizo , get hepatitis, get homeless , and expirience withdrawals DO IT

tbh its not worth the money and legal problems drugs are for normies , just sleep or play vidya or coom better for you

can't afford + can't access
codeine is cool but expensive
alcohol is terrible
I like caffeine and sugar, energy drinks are the shit if you count them as drugs

Opioids are the ultimate cope

Opioids are the ultimate cope
that's very true I have no intentions of ever doing that shit, unless I wanna snort a pound of fentanyl to rope
It blew my mind and changed my life ngl
I've only done on once but I've been deadset on doing it again, it makes me feel like I've entered some sort of realm where I could feel loved by someone

Last edited:
Gonna buy a dab pen when I get back to the city. Also considering getting molly or acid.
Might buy a juul too tbh

The safe drugs are shrooms, mdma, lsd, and weed.

The safe drugs are shrooms, mdma, lsd, and weed.

Shrooms and LSD are 100% safe.
Weed is about as bad as cigarettes.
MDMA is neurotoxic and you can feel this neurotoxicity the next day. But if you control yourself and allow your receptors to replenish before doing it again, it can be safe.

Shrooms and LSD are 100% safe.
MDMA is neurotoxic and you can feel this neurotoxicity the next day. But if you control yourself and allow your receptors to replenish before doing it again, it can be safe.
yeah i had a pretty great afterglow following my night of rolling

yeah i had a pretty great afterglow following my night of rolling

You did?
I hate the comedown off MDMA, especially the night of. It feels like hell.
But the next day when you are tired and dumb, it's nice in some ways.

I only vaporize it or eat it, not light it on fire.
High iq. I had that bad feeling the next day years ago when I tried it. Doing it once a year should be safe if you're healthy and exercise.

@epillepsy

i had a really great experience. i was hanging out with an irl incel friend and we (no homo) just kinda held hands and listened to music to whole time. probably the happiest feeling in my entire life ironically. felt like i was in love with something and whatever that thing was loved me back...

Cocaine
(((They))) don't want you to know that it's the real cure for social anxiety

High iq. I had that bad feeling the next day years ago when I tried it. Doing it once a year should be safe if you're healthy and exercise.

Every couple of months is fine, I heard.
The serotonin receptors are more fragile than dopamine ones.

@epillepsy

i had a really great experience. i was hanging out with an irl incel friend and we (no homo) just kinda held hands and listened to music to whole time. probably the happiest feeling in my entire life ironically. felt like i was in love with something and whatever that thing was loved me back...
Yeah, it's very nice for the brief time it lasts.

Yeah, it's very nice for the brief time it lasts.
i don't turn my life around somehow in the next couple years the only way I'll get that feeling is from drugs

what does it make you feel like?
Makes you feel heavy and warm. Not too much euphoria but if you listen to music its really good. Do your research G if ur interested

i don't turn my life around somehow in the next couple years the only way I'll get that feeling is from drugs

I don't think you can get that feeling except through MDMA anyway.
Your brain would never naturally release that much serotonin irl.

Makes you feel heavy and warm. Not too much euphoria but if you listen to music its really good. Do your research G if ur interested
definitely will do