Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Drug Use

Every couple of months is fine, I heard.
The serotonin receptors are more fragile than dopamine ones.
Based, that's a lot less time than I thought. I also remembered something kind of safe called Etizolam, but haven't got any before.

Screen Shot 2020 09 01 at 85247 PM
Screen Shot 2020 09 01 at 85533 PM

Based, that's a lot less time than I thought. I also remembered something kind of safe called Etizolam, but haven't got any before.

View attachment 331508View attachment 331509

It's legal analog of benzos. It's short-lasting, cheap, and easy to get on clearnet.
It's good landing gear for MDMA comedown too. You can bypass the bad day.
It's basically a benzo, though, and not that safe.

It's legal analog of benzos. It's short-lasting, cheap, and easy to get on clearnet.
It's good landing gear for MDMA comedown too. You can bypass the bad day.
It's basically a benzo, though, and not that safe.
I thought it was different from benzos so it won't have as many side effects. Maybe it's safe to do once every few months like the mdma, so they can be taken together to fix the next day hang over. Based that you knew about it already.

I thought it was different from benzos so it won't have as many side effects. Maybe it's safe to do once every few months like the mdma, so they can be taken together to fix the next day hang over. Based that you knew about it already.

You can do it a lot more often than that. As long as you don't do it daily.
It's not that great recreationally (it doesn't feel good), only useful when you have a panic attack, want to sleep, or landing gear.
They prescribe it in India and Japan for general anxiety, but not for daily use, only for acute attacks.

also don't get addicted to benzos they are perhaps the hardest drug addiction to quit

You can do it a lot more often than that. As long as you don't do it daily.
It's not that great recreationally (it doesn't feel good), only useful when you have a panic attack, want to sleep, or landing gear.
They prescribe it in India and Japan for general anxiety, but not for daily use, only for acute attacks.
I was reading about people doing it for fun, buy I'm not sure if they did it daily or weekly. But if it's not supposed to be used recreationally then I don't think I need it because my panic attacks aren't that extreme.
also don't get addicted to benzos they are perhaps the hardest drug addiction to quit
High iq. I never started them.

I was reading about people doing it for fun, buy I'm not sure if they did it daily or weekly. But if it's not supposed to be used recreationally then I don't think I need it because my panic attacks aren't that extreme.

High iq. I never started them.
i recommend trying to get a prescription for a drug called zoloft, it is supposed to be one of the better anxiety drugs

It makes you sleepy and removes all your inhibitions and anxiety and you stumble around when you walk.
And it makes you say a lot of dumb things. I often insult people without meaning to.
But you don't really feel like you're on drugs.

i recommend trying to get a prescription for a drug called zoloft, it is supposed to be one of the better anxiety drugs
I tried lexapro because I heard it had the least side effects. I didn't notice a difference when I took that ssri and it decreased my libido a lot. I thought zoloft would be worse.
It makes you sleepy and removes all your inhibitions and anxiety and you stumble around when you walk.
And it makes you say a lot of dumb things. I often insult people without meaning to.
But you don't really feel like you're on drugs.
Do you think it can help you lowinhibmax, and go hit on foids or not care when you're talking to a group of people?

Do you think it can help you lowinhibmax, and try to pick up foids or not care when you're talking to a group of people?

I think phenibut is by far the best for that.

I think phenibut is by far the best for that.
I have some but didn't notice a difference on that one either. It might not have been real because I got 50g from ebay years ago. The dose I took was one gram I think. I also tried kratom and didn't like it.

I tried lexapro because I heard it had the least side effects. I didn't notice a difference when I took that ssri and it decreased my libido a lot. I thought zoloft would be worse.

Do you think it can help you lowinhibmax, and go hit on foids or not care when you're talking to a group of people?
test/roids will do that jfl. but it could possibly

I have some but didn't notice a difference either. It might not have been real because I got 50g from ebay years ago. The dose I took was one gram I think. I also tried kratom and didn't like it.

Maybe some people don't respond to it.
I think it's a miracle chemical.
One gram should definitely have worked.
What brand was it?

test/roids will do that jfl. but it could possibly
I don't take test or roids, but I thought test was supposed to increase your libido.
Maybe some people don't respond to it.
I think it's a miracle chemical.
One gram should definitely have worked.
What brand was it?
It doesn't have a brand, it only says 'phenibut hcl'. I got it from an ebay seller that was recommended on reddit, and it had the sour taste like it's supposed to, so I think it was mostly real.

It doesn't have a brand, it only says 'phenibut hcl'. I got it from an ebay seller that was recommended on reddit, and it had the sour taste like it's supposed to, so I think it was mostly real.

That sucks. Do you still have it? You should try it again on an empty stomach and see if it works.

That sucks. Do you still have it? You should try it again on an empty stomach and see if it works.
I did it on an 8 hour empty stomach twice with 1 gram each time. I still have some but I'm worried it expired because it's almost 5 years old.

I did it on an 8 hour empty stomach twice with 1 gram each time. I still have some but I'm worried it expired because it's years old.

It's very stable and doesn't expire.
Maybe you don't respond to it, though you could try buying a different brand like HR or Nootropics Depot.

It's very stable and doesn't expire.
Maybe you don't respond to it, though you could try buying a different brand like HR or Nootropics Depot.
Thanks, I'll try again from one of them, what does HR stand for?
Based it doesn't go bad, I might try 500 mg on a 12 hour empty stomach and see what happens.

Thanks, I'll try again from one of them, what does HR stand for?
Based it doesn't go bad, I might try 500 mg on a 12 hour empty stomach and see what happens.
It stands for Hard Rhino but it's just called HR Supplements.

It stands for Hard Rhino but it's just called HR Supplements.
Thanks, I'll check those two out and choose. I hope it works because I hate alcohol.

sorry ive been afk what exactly is phenibut @epillepsy

I don't. I never wanted to get myself involved in drug dealing shit and I also don't use any legal ones.