Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Drug-addled Cuckstralian femoids kidnap and stab their neighbour, avoids jail time

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

Talk about femoid privilege.

The court heard they had been smoking ice, when, for an unknown reason, they concluded that the man who lived in a nearby unit was a rapist, and decided to act.

Justice Elkaim said there was no evidence the man was responsible for any sexual assault.

"I have no doubt that [the man] was terrified throughout his ordeal and will suffer the psychological consequences for some time," he said.

"#BelieveWomen" :soy: :soy: :soy:

In Tutorial Mode, you cant go to jail. At least they dont get paid for comminting crimes. I guess it could be worse.

If those foids were jailed, the friends of elites wouldn't able to fuck those bitches.

1. The court heard they had been smoking ice, when, for an unknown reason, they concluded that the man who lived in a nearby unit was a rapist, and decided to act.
  2. Two girls beat, stabbed and shaved him
  3. have avoided more time in custody after they were sentenced in the ACT Supreme Court.
QByQ.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Talk about femoid privilege.

"#BelieveWomen" :soy: :soy: :soy:
  1. The court heard they had been smoking ice, when, for an unknown reason, they concluded that the man who lived in a nearby unit was a rapist, and decided to act.
  2. Two girls beat, stabbed and shaved him
  3. have avoided more time in custody after they were sentenced in the ACT Supreme Court.
QByQ.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Just an average day on the most cucked island/continent/country on Earth

Australia truly is Survival mode for Incels.

Last edited:
[PussyPass]

Last edited:
Um, sweaty, he probably was a rapist you know? You know most rapists never get charged right? So that means most men are probably rapists that didn't get convicted:soy:

So oppressed. The only justice left in clown world is the kind you take into your own hands.

This kind of articles is why i avoid press. I know its happening, it just makes me RAGE

I got some ice and tried to smoke it.

It's was very nice, cool and refreshing and all that, but it wouldn't stay lit!

“The court heard she had suffered serious mental health problems.”

lmfao they really made her out to be the victim. I fucking hate foids with “mental health problems”, so fucking spoiled and pampered by society and believe they can do no wrong

Pepe Gun GIF - Pepe Gun - Discover & Share GIFs

Death to the corrupt system

gynocentric society moment

cucked courts

Thems some tough bitches!

Every time i try to smoke some ice i failed! It just will not burn for me! I tried lighters, matches, and even propane torches! I even tried to smoke dry ice! That didn't work either!

No wonder they are crazy!

Thems some tough bitches!

Every time i try to smoke some ice i failed! It just will not burn for me! I tried lighters, matches, and even propane torches! I even tried to smoke dry ice! That didn't work either!

No wonder they are crazy!
Jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back