Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Drug addictions

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
i know a few users here who struggle with addiction but does anyone else here struggle with addiction? as in what drug, dosage, how long etc. i'm addicted to benzos, mainly . when i don't have it, my god the anxiety, stress, whatever the fuck is like living in hell. that withdraw. i WAS hooked on opiates but i do that sparingly now.

i know a few users here who struggle with addiction but does anyone else here struggle with addiction? as in what drug, dosage, how long etc. i'm addicted to benzos, mainly . when i don't have it, my god the anxiety, stress, whatever the fuck is like living in hell. that withdraw. i WAS hooked on opiates but i do that sparingly now.
Sorry to hear about that fren, are you doing better now?

Sorry to hear about that fren, are you doing better now?
i mean, i'm trying to wean myself down but it's so fuckin difficult when any drug i want is just a few clicks away. i wish i never started taking benzos.

i mean, i'm trying to wean myself down but it's so fuckin difficult when any drug i want is just a few clicks away. i wish i never started taking benzos.
I'm thinking of you man, I hope you're doing alright. I know withdrawals suck.

I'm thinking of you man, I hope you're doing alright. I know withdrawals suck.
thanks, man. i'm hanging in there. didn't you use in the past?

I really do understand how addicting benzos can be. Whenever I noticed that I became too dependent I immediately quit. It takes mental fortitude to resist the situation from escalating further as the increased confidence you get is very attractive. But if you're not careful you will fall into the rabbit hole. Despite that, I still would recommend taking them occassionally in situations when social anxiety may present and prevent you from interacting appropriately with people, and consequently miss out on forming potentially meaningful relationships, be it work or personal.

Last edited:
[UWSL]I don't smoke or drink and have never tried drugs. Normie copes disgust me.[/UWSL]

I really do understand how addicting benzos can be. Whenever I noticed that I became too dependent I immediately quit. It takes mental fortitude to resist the situation from escalating further as the increased confidence you get is very attractive. But if you're not careful you will fall into the rabbit hole. Despite that, I still would recommend taking them occassionally in situations when social anxiety may present and prevent you from interacting appropriately with people, and consequently miss out on forming potentially meaningful relationships, be it work or personal.
Can always try to softmaxx with phenibut instead.

I cant live without cigs or shrooms

stay away from meth bro. you will wind up with somewhere between 40000 and 70000 posts on an internet forum. and have no idea how you got there

My first drug addiction was weed, then alcohol all fueled by depression and social anxiety . Trying to quit. I know I can do it because it'll be for the better. I'm using video games as a substitute. Other than that I'm going to need sheer willpower and possibly a constructive hobby or something. I will not give up.
Sailor Jerry's is my go-to.

Struggled with heroin for 9 years but finally quit 4 years ago with the help of subutex, kratom, benzos, gabapentin and coffee:feelsohh:
Now I’m addicted to benzos and Kratom and I’ve been going real heavy on the sauce lately. Getting off benzos might be harder than getting off heroin, benzo WD scares me like hell

not me.
stay away from meth bro. you will wind up with somewhere between 40000 and 70000 posts on an internet forum. and have no idea how you got there

Last edited:
Struggled with heroin for 9 years but finally quit 4 years ago with the help of subutex, kratom, benzos, gabapentin and coffee:feelsohh:
Now I’m addicted to benzos and Kratom and I’ve been going real heavy on the sauce lately. Getting off benzos might be harder than getting off heroin, benzo WD scares me like hell
benzos are devil pills. i do not wish my enemies the withdrawals I've been/going through. it's a life changing shit.

I drink alcohol and eat edibles. :fuk:

Nope, I'm just depressed. :feelscomfy:

[UWSL]:soy:: I don't smoke or drink and have never tried drugs. Normie copes disgust me.[/UWSL]
Theres nothing normie about being a depressed incel getting high alone in his room to cope with the blackpill.