Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Drug addictions

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

Mod
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2019
Posts
13,180
Online
262d 2h 19m
i know a few users here who struggle with addiction but does anyone else here struggle with addiction? as in what drug, dosage, how long etc. i'm addicted to benzos, mainly . when i don't have it, my god the anxiety, stress, whatever the fuck is like living in hell. that withdraw. i WAS hooked on opiates but i do that sparingly now.
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
5,456
Online
53d 23h 29m
AmIjustDreaming said:
i know a few users here who struggle with addiction but does anyone else here struggle with addiction? as in what drug, dosage, how long etc. i'm addicted to benzos, mainly . when i don't have it, my god the anxiety, stress, whatever the fuck is like living in hell. that withdraw. i WAS hooked on opiates but i do that sparingly now.
Sorry to hear about that fren, are you doing better now?
 
AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

Mod
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2019
Posts
13,180
Online
262d 2h 19m
MarquisDeSade said:
Sorry to hear about that fren, are you doing better now?
i mean, i'm trying to wean myself down but it's so fuckin difficult when any drug i want is just a few clicks away. i wish i never started taking benzos.
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
5,456
Online
53d 23h 29m
AmIjustDreaming said:
i mean, i'm trying to wean myself down but it's so fuckin difficult when any drug i want is just a few clicks away. i wish i never started taking benzos.
I'm thinking of you man, I hope you're doing alright. I know withdrawals suck.
 
AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

Mod
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2019
Posts
13,180
Online
262d 2h 19m
MarquisDeSade said:
I'm thinking of you man, I hope you're doing alright. I know withdrawals suck.
thanks, man. i'm hanging in there. didn't you use in the past?
 
Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
Joined
Jul 28, 2020
Posts
3,068
Online
77d 23h 49m
I really do understand how addicting benzos can be. Whenever I noticed that I became too dependent I immediately quit. It takes mental fortitude to resist the situation from escalating further as the increased confidence you get is very attractive. But if you're not careful you will fall into the rabbit hole. Despite that, I still would recommend taking them occassionally in situations when social anxiety may present and prevent you from interacting appropriately with people, and consequently miss out on forming potentially meaningful relationships, be it work or personal.
 
Last edited:
ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Commander
Joined
Nov 1, 2018
Posts
3,022
Online
56d 21h 14m
I don't smoke or drink and have never tried drugs. Normie copes disgust me.
 
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
6,405
Online
90d 7h 1m
Babica Yaga said:
I really do understand how addicting benzos can be. Whenever I noticed that I became too dependent I immediately quit. It takes mental fortitude to resist the situation from escalating further as the increased confidence you get is very attractive. But if you're not careful you will fall into the rabbit hole. Despite that, I still would recommend taking them occassionally in situations when social anxiety may present and prevent you from interacting appropriately with people, and consequently miss out on forming potentially meaningful relationships, be it work or personal.
Can always try to softmaxx with phenibut instead.
 
Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
Joined
Jul 28, 2020
Posts
3,068
Online
77d 23h 49m
Kamikaze said:
Can always try to softmaxx with phenibut instead.
Still have to give that one a try
 
Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Posts
2,649
Online
25d 3h 30m
I cant live without cigs or shrooms
 
proudweeb

proudweeb

puru puru pururin
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
50,408
Online
34d 20h 5m
stay away from meth bro. you will wind up with somewhere between 40000 and 70000 posts on an internet forum. and have no idea how you got there
 
CoomerCommander

CoomerCommander

Recruit
★★
Joined
Aug 4, 2021
Posts
143
Online
1d 1h 48m
My first drug addiction was weed, then alcohol all fueled by depression and social anxiety . Trying to quit. I know I can do it because it'll be for the better. I'm using video games as a substitute. Other than that I'm going to need sheer willpower and possibly a constructive hobby or something. I will not give up.
Sailor Jerry's is my go-to.
 
HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2020
Posts
6,615
Online
72d 1h 48m
Struggled with heroin for 9 years but finally quit 4 years ago with the help of subutex, kratom, benzos, gabapentin and coffee:feelsohh:
Now I’m addicted to benzos and Kratom and I’ve been going real heavy on the sauce lately. Getting off benzos might be harder than getting off heroin, benzo WD scares me like hell
 
Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
5,542
Online
41d 12h 48m
not me.
proudweeb said:
stay away from meth bro. you will wind up with somewhere between 40000 and 70000 posts on an internet forum. and have no idea how you got there
 
Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top