Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal drove for over an hour to go to mcdonalds and it was full of JBs

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★
and to top of off they took fucking ages to make my food. pure fucking torture

Did they give you death stares too? People of any age and newborns are able to identify ugly and attractive people according to studies.

Why do people go to MacDonalnd's at this point? There are much better fast food restaurants that give more food for your money.

Why do people go to MacDonalnd's at this point? There are much better fast food restaurants that give more food for your money.
honestly though. It's super expensive for fast food and not even that good. I have no idea why anyone would drive over an hour to go to one.

honestly though. It's super expensive for fast food and not even that good. I have no idea why anyone would drive over an hour to go to one.
This + the fast food other restaurants have is actually less processed and not as unhealthy.

Fuck McDonalds

Sorry that must've been dreadful

Did they give you death stares too? People of any age and newborns are able to identify ugly and attractive people according to studies.
not that i noticed, they just ignored me
i live in the middle of nowhere and its the closest fast food restaurant to me lol

1hr to go to mcdoanlds? they are fucking everywhere

post creepshot of JBs
DownSyndromeGamer69

jfl raising the next generation of obese foids