Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Drone shows are lame

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Seriously, as a programmer who has worked on drone related softwares at the company, drone shows does not impress me slightest.

Only normies are impressed by these stupid things. In short, these things are done by advanced softwares, it's really no difference to making some Adobe flash animations; modern drones are so advanced and with the large size (and thus spacing) it is not likely to collide with other drones at all.

Just a bunch of GPS coordinates and RGB; rotation, pitch, roll etc is done by the flight computer.

The truth is that they kill quite well.

Drones in war are boring too. Because of UAVs any site or thread posting Ukraine war footage has been filled with those shity low res no sound drone cams that are boring as fuck. I want to see helmet cams from Avdiivka and Pokrovsk, and Leopards fighting T90 not this garbage

I'm guessing you are referring to choreographed aerial drone shows?

Yeah, pointless.
Drones in war are boring too. Because of UAVs any site or thread posting Ukraine war footage has been filled with those shity low res no sound drone cams that are boring as fuck. I want to see helmet cams from Avdiivka and Pokrovsk, and Leopards fighting T90 not this garbage
I like drone shots on geology and architecture. Stuff you can't see unless you can get up there.