Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Driving licensecels, are you getting shamed for being unable to drive?

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
My family looks down upon me for not having a drivings license, in fact I tried but quit it due to my instructor being a piece of shit and my anxiety and autism which prevented me from grasping the entire thing about driving a manual car. They always bring it up to shame me and compare me to other people from my class who went to college and got their drivings license at 18. It is very humiliating for me and I wish I wasnt autistic so i could drive now but its mostly me being anxious behind the wheel that prevented me from acting sane and learning. Even foids drive now and I am LDARing all day.

why would you need to drive if you ldar all day
Because a man without a driving license is always being looked down upon no exceptions unless CHAD ofc. Driving is considered a masculine thing here and there are barely any men here without a license.

Because a man without a driving license is always being looked down upon no exceptions unless CHAD ofc. Driving is considered a masculine thing here and there are barely any men here without a license.
Driving is based. I LOVE It. Favourite cope

I have a driver's license but no car. My condolences to you OP, my instructor was a really good guy.

I have a driver's license but no car. My condolences to you OP, my instructor was a really good guy.
I wanted to say, it's not really much better this way either.

Having a license doesn't change anything. Your familys just a bunch of jerks.
I get the same treatment for not having a girlfriend

Chad gets someone to pay for his driving lessons and driver's license, my brother had someone pay his....

Here driving school costs up to 600€, I don't care what others say, no way I'm spending that kind of money to get a paper that says I can drive and for something that should be taught by parents as one of the basic things to raise a kid properly.
All it should be required after would be taking a cheap exam to prove your driving skills were well taught.

My copes are more worthwhile for that kind of money.

why would you need to drive if you ldar all day
Unless you live in a big city you pretty much need a Drivers License for everything (going to work, appointments, holidays etc.)

Chad gets someone to pay for his driving lessons and driver's license, my brother had someone pay his....

Here driving school costs up to 600€, I don't care what others say, no way I'm spending that kind of money to get a paper that says I can drive and for something that should be taught by parents as one of the basic things to raise a kid properly.
All it should be required after would be taking a cheap exam to prove your driving skills were well taught.

My copes are more worthwhile for that kind of money.
600€ is extremely cheap, i had to pay around 3000-4000€ for mine, maybe even more (luckily my mom paid)

Last edited:
I got my Drivers license last summer but before i got it i always got asked and pressured by relatives if i already have my Drivers ID, it was very annoying.

As a man you are ALWAYS under pressure. You always get asked if you have a gf, if you have your drivers ID etc.

I have an eye condition that prevents me from getting a drivers license

I have a license but haven't drove in like 4 years simply because I don't need to. I don't remember anything about driving really.

And yes, I get shamed for it. Even when you don't even need one you'll get shamed

600€ is extremely cheap, i had to pay arouns 3000-4000€ for mine, maybe even more (luckily my momy paid)

I guess it depends on what wages are in your country.
Here minimum wage is 720€, I live with my parents and I still have to help out with the bills, so for me it's not cheap.

I got my Drivers license last summer but before i got it i always got asked and pressured by relatives if i already have my Drivers ID, it was very annoying.

As a man you are ALWAYS under pressure. You always get asked if you have a gf, if you have your drivers ID etc.
True I got pressured too but my shit autism prevented me from going more than 4 times since every time it was terrifying. My instructor did not help either , he was all the time yelling at me and even called me names. Fuck him.

True I got pressured too but my shit autism prevented me from going more than 4 times since every time it was terrifying. My instructor did not help either , he was all the time yelling at me and even called me names. Fuck him.
Do we all have the same driving instructor ? Mine was also extremely insensitive and always yelled at me even though im very sensitive when people yell at me and i and my mom told him that i cant stand getting yelled at.

He also always compared me to other students who needed much less driving hours than i did.

You MUST get your license. If you can drive, you can doordash, and if you can doordash, you can stack money. You can live in a car. It's not ideal, but you can save up enough money to geomax for a few months a year by doing this.

Not a thing if you're 3rdworldcel

Still, driving either cars or motorbikes is fair cope. Among the few things I can control.

I don't feel ashamed, if I had a reason in this society to get one I would, all thats gonna happen when I get my drivers license is my parents will turn me into the occasional errand boy.

Driving itself is easy anyway, its just parking which is a little difficult for me.

All I have to do at my age is book the test and 6 weeks later take it and pass it which I think I could do but I have never gone on the website to book it. The past few months I have been so apathetic and barely done much honestly, I just barely worked up the energy to contact my bank about some fraudulent payments on my account.

Yes
But for me, is just another failure to my list

I never touched a steer before I signed up for the driving course. First time I drove the car in the first lesson, normie instructor got mad at me because I was driving first time in my life.

Anyway I promised myself I'm gonna shut that normie fucktard up until end of the course. And I did it. It was easy. Fuck normies.

Not shamed but they probably look at me like I'm the loser .
I myself feel shame.

Not shamed but they probably look at me like I'm the loser .
I myself feel shame.
Not driving in eastern europe = filtered by every toilet since toilets enjoy getting rides. For a sub5 not having a license your difficulty turns from hard to nightmare.

Not driving in eastern europe = filtered by every toilet since toilets enjoy getting rides. For a sub5 not having a license your difficulty turns from hard to nightmare.
Yes. People think that you aren't a 'man' if you cannot drive.