Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Driving lessons

Deleted member 347

Deleted member 347

Banned
-
I'm 25 and my dad said his booking me driving lessons as he feels somewhat guilty of not doing it 8 yrs ago. But he may be lying. I don't want small talk with the instructor as im an Autist what should I do I should have been exposed to these situation years ago so I can get the gist of it and pretend I'm NT

The akwardness Is going to make me nervous and I would not learn anything

Good luck there. Perhaps driverlicensemaxx will raise your chances with foids

@LastGerman

it never stops

Good luck there. Perhaps driverlicensemaxx will raise your chances with foids
nope it won't unless you got a really expensive brand which the majority of incels can not afford

I had a driving less when I was 16, the instructer was some fat foid who said that I could drive to my girlfriend's house when I learn. There was awkward silence after the foid said that.

I'm 25 and my dad said his booking me driving lessons as he feels somewhat guilty of not doing it 8 yrs ago. But he may be lying. I don't want small talk with the instructor as im an Autist what should I do I should have been exposed to these situation years ago so I can get the gist of it and pretend I'm NT

Driving lessons can very beneficial, if your teacher is friendly and patient you will have a good time gaining useful experience.

Lol driving can be hard for some ppl, it was hard to for me, although I did have a shit instructor
I hope it ain't hard for me I use to beat fully grown men at go karting but that's slightly different

all the best hopefully your driving teacher will be at least becky

I'm 26 and I'm about to start taking driving lessons. I already passed my theory exam now I have to do the practice part before getting a driving license.
Felt like a proper boomer while taking the exam amidst all those 18 year olds tbhngl

Yh no way I'm paying a foid to teach me something they are universally very bad at
true, also i never really saw a female instructor before, all of the teachers are male and especially in their 40s

true, also i never really saw a female instructor before, all of the teachers are male and especially in their 40s
Do you work I'm hoping my license can boost my job prospects

Do you work I'm hoping my license can boost my job prospects
i'm an administrator for the army currently and i'm not allowed to drive as my current ID is not a civillian but a soldier
so i cannot tell you the exact answer

Can he get me Driving lessons?

Good Luck, i failed the exam once but got the license on the Second attempt.