Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Driving around during school entrance/exit hours in Germany is quality suifuel

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Just saw two teenage white Chads with cute blonde teens by their sides. Also so fucking many cute teens, even in a small city like mine.

Brazil doesn't even compare. Not even the southern region.

Just saw two teenage white Chads with cute blonde teens by their sides. Also so fucking many cute teens, even in a small city like mine.

Brazil doesn't even compare. Not even the southern region.

Now imagine living there all you life.

Using public transport on Friday and Saturday evening is a FUEL as well. Young people enjoying themselves and I can't decide whether to be more envious or hateful.

Now imagine living there all you life.

Using public transport on Friday and Saturday evening is a FUEL as well. Young people enjoying themselves and I can't decide whether to be more envious or hateful.
I can't get over the fact that if only my face looked chadish and young, those teens would flock to me. I would not only be allowed to fuck them, but it would be fucking ridiculously easy.

But with my ugly and OLD face, it's a CRIME. That's mind-boggling.

You shouldn't drive around the school but straight into it.

There are more intEResting ways to drive around a school.

I can't get over the fact that if only my face looked chadish and young, those teens would flock to me. I would not only be allowed to fuck them, but it would be fucking ridiculously easy.

But with my ugly and OLD face, it's a CRIME. That's mind-boggling.

Also your whole life experience would be completely different.

The people, who find appropriate companionship and love during their puberty are more likely to succeed at school, to start a meaningful career, to start a family, to not feel like outcasts and minority, to not feel like they have to hide their feelings and pretend, to not feel like their life is being wasted. They're less likely to feel disappointed and bitter.

These people have no idea about the underworld, the world beneath, the world in which we are forced to live.

However, enjoying themselves TOO MUCH, riding too many cocks, chasing too many girls, being addicted to social media and alcohol these days is making even these people, who had everything going for them, into unhappy wrecks.

What type of school :feelsmega:

tenor.gif

However, enjoying themselves TOO MUCH, riding too many cocks, chasing too many girls, being addicted to social media and alcohol these days is making even these people, who had everything going for them, into unhappy wrecks.
Aaand that's where you're starting to cope. Even if they die at that point it doesn't matter, they lived out their life to their fullest potential and fucked every pussy they wanted

Aaand that's where you're starting to cope. Even if they die at that point it doesn't matter, they lived out their life to their fullest potential and fucked every pussy they wanted

Thats not the case if they have failed marriages and families

It doesn't matter, they gathered *experiences of pleasures you can only dream of, they are set
I have gathered plenty of joyful experiences, just not romantic ones.

Theyre not set if they end up miserable im their 40s.

I have gathered plenty of joyful experiences, just not romantic ones.

I'm sure your non-romantic "joyful experiences" can easily compare to having access to this:
Teen fuck 1

i thought you were leaving

I'm sure your non-romantic "joyful experiences" can easily compare to having access to this:

How long can you enjoy such 16 years old pussy?

It gets old fast.

A man is supposed to move on with his life, sex will give you less joy than food for example.

But obviously if you get none, you think its the most important thing

i thought you were leaving
I still have some time before my flight.

It gets old fast.

A man is supposed to move on with his life, sex will give you less joy than food for example.

Easy with the gigacope there, buddy.

Enjoy youRself before getting on the flight home

Damn I will never know the feel of having a qt German girl say love you

Just fucking end us already :( thankfully i dont have to poorcel and take bus anymore but when i did not long ago every fucking ride was a sui fuel. Bus full of hot teen students either directly interacting with or texting chad. It was a daily right in your fucking face reminder of my subhumanity

It gets old fast.

You stepped into Teracope territory, you are just one step away from being a full blown blue dye pissing cuck

Ethnics are not even human compared to aryans

What age do people lose their virginity in Germany?

Rather late. I'd say girls at around 16, boys at around 17.
What a waste if true. German foids are ridiculously cute at early teen years ad age like a bad of open milk in the Sahara desert.

What a waste if true. German foids are ridiculously cute at early teen years ad age like a bad of open milk in the Sahara desert.

Yeah I noticed Germany has like the hottest JBs out of anywhere else. Most of the hot musically girls are from Germany. They really age that bad tho? When do they start looking bad?

Yeah I noticed Germany has like the hottest JBs out of anywhere else. Most of the hot musically girls are from Germany. They really age that bad tho? When do they start looking bad?
It seems to start earlier these days. Cousins and sister look already wasted at 23.

It seems to start earlier these days. Cousins and sister look already wasted at 23.

Damn that's crazy. And do German girls really like black guys as much as people say? I hear German JBs go crazy for black guys.

In their 20s they are already way worse than at their primes.

Damn that's crazy. And do German girls really like black guys as much as people say? I hear German JBs go crazy for black guys.
Dunno for the latest generation. I didn't meet so many blacks, but the ones (mixed) I knew, had no problem to get laid. Sandniggers used to have problems but according to some users here it's better now. I'd say you have to be at least a chadfugee though in general
My stance on race:
- Up to three quarters of foids are racist, unattracted, xenophob or golddiggers and avoid ethnics.
- The cut off for ugly Blacks is lower due to different aesthetics / type of attraction.
- There is some preference for exoticness and multiculturality in some countries in the remaining percentage.
- As ethnics are not the norm in the west good enough looking ethnics have no problem getting laid due to certain differing female preferences, whose demand are not met yet.
- Females prefer brown/dark hair and slightly tanned skin (Think good looking Spaniard), if they have the choice between two otherwise equally good looking Chads. Chances are if there is a Tyrone on the same level he is extremely buffed and mogs them both.
- Ethnics are on average physically more often deformed, because of the life circumstances of their ancestors or their own.
- Less ethnics suffer from acne and balding.
- BBC is fakenews. Most Blacks are only slightly bigger.
- Most ethnics age better because of thicker skin and different pigmentation covering up flaws IF healthy and having the right bone structure.

I feel like blacks also suffer less often from low T facial deformity problems

Last edited:
In their 20s they are already way worse than at their primes.

What age would you say is their prime? And do they really love black guys that much?
Dunno, but I didn't met so many blacks. The ones (mixed) I knew had no problem to get laid. Sandniggers used to have problems but according to some users here it's better now. I'd say you have to be at least a chadfugee though in general
My stance on race:

I feel like blacks also suffer less often from low T facial deformity problems.

Really there isn't many blacks in Germany? That's interesting, from what some stormfrontcels say they make it seem like Germany is flooded with black guys. What city was this in if you don't mind me asking?

What age would you say is their prime? And do they really love black guys that much?

Really there isn't many blacks in Germany? That's interesting, from what some stormfrontcels say they make it seem like Germany is flooded with black guys. What city was this in if you don't mind me asking?
12-16. I am yet to see ONE white girl with a black bf here. Been here for almost 3 months.

12-16. I am yet to see ONE white girl with a black bf here. Been here for almost 3 months.

Really not even one? Is it cause there are barely any black guys there or german girls really just don't like black guys? Also what city?

Really not even one? Is it cause there are barely any black guys there or german girls really just don't like black guys? Also what city?
Can't say my city, it's too small and I'm probably the only BR here. But I'm in Saxony.

Yeah, blacks are quire rare. I have seen some in the bigger cities I've been to, but here, just one so far lol. But Syrians/Arabs/Turks are common and I don't see them with white foids either. Just once so far.

It's mostly turks and arabs in Germany from what I hear.

Can't say my city, it's too small and I'm probably the only BR here. But I'm in Saxony.

Yeah, blacks are quire rare. I have seen some in the bigger cities I've been to, but here, just one so far lol. But Syrians/Arabs/Turks are common and I don't see them with white foids either. Just once so far.

Ok makes sense then, I hear they love american black guys though. German girls are the biggest rap/trap fans, do they listen to that music a lot there?
It's mostly turks and arabs in Germany from what I hear.

Yeah that's what I'm mostly hearing now to, but I'm certain German girls prefer american black guys.

Ok makes sense then, I hear they love american black guys though. German girls are the biggest rap/trap fans, do they listen to that music a lot there?

Yeah that's what I'm mostly hearing now to, but I'm certain German girls prefer american black guys.
Not that I've seen. All that I see are cute young white German foids with white Chads and Chadlites.

It's incredible, like 80% of the time I see a Chad/Chadlite, there's a beautiful young girl by his side.

Being less than 2 months closer to leaving high school I feel all my chances going down the rabbit hole.
My only ascending chance is now given to old used up whores. I won't ever have any kind of contact again with jbs on their prime age.

Not that I've seen. All that I see are cute young white German foids with white Chads and Chadlites.

It's incredible, like 80% of the time I see a Chad/Chadlite, there's a beautiful young girl by his side.

Wow so they live like the perfect easiest life then, how the fuck can people even live like that getting everything they've ever wanted.
Being less than 2 months closer to leaving high school I feel all my chances going down the rabbit hole.
My only ascending chance is now given to old used up whores. I won't ever have any kind of contact again with jbs on their prime age.

Yeah that's the most suicidfuel the agepill is without a doubt the worst. Are you in Germany to?

Only in the areas were there aren't black guys. Were there are black guys German girls are fucking them non stop.
Die of Sickle Cell you black subhuman.

You stepped into Teracope territory, you are just one step away from being a full blown blue dye pissing cuck

Once you get past puberty you will find out yourself how little this teen pussy actually matters.

I always preferred ethnic girls but that's probably just because they are so rare here and the chance to get with an arab girl as a german guy for example is significantly lower, which obviously makes them more unattainable. We always crave what we cannot get.
For my taste, german girls are on average too tall and alpha.

Once you get past puberty you will find out yourself how little this teen pussy actually matters.
I'm 30 and still crave teen pussy more than anything in life.