Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Drinking beer

drank some whiskey today got completely wasted so im done with drinking for today, tomorrow is a beer day tho :whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

drank some whiskey today got completely wasted so im done with drinking for today, tomorrow is a beer day tho :whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Thats why i post so much redneck shit, Im drunk as fuck and so are they xD

Thats why i post so much redneck shit, Im drunk as fuck and so are they xD
nigguh i can't get wasted from beer i need some strong shit u feel me cuh? i only get tipsy from beer that's why i only drink it day before work.

nigguh i can't get wasted from beer i need some strong shit u feel me cuh? i only get tipsy from beer that's why i only drink it day before work.
What if u drank an entire gallonlos or two gallonlos

I was fired from 4 different companies
Ive been stuck in the same for 6 years and one year i took a college education in cosplay and videogames only to get blackpilled

nigga straight up a menace
Idk man, I just fucking cant die, No hospitalization either, ADHD and autism and thats also extra risk factors, 511 skinny ribs show, Fat face, Beard and scruffy hair

Idk man, I just fucking cant die, No hospitalization either, ADHD and autism and thats also extra risk factors, 511 skinny ribs show, Fat face, Beard and scruffy hair
im too pussy to kms i still want to breed a girl but i can't take this joke of a life anymore im tired of spending all my paycheck on bills fucking jews i swear to god im about to commit some stuff (for greater good u feel me :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:)

Fuck off, Your weak if you cant handle beer!
I can handle beer.
I was able to to handle more alcohol than some people expected, considering how smol and light I am.
But I havent really been drinking for a long time, I had a stronger liver than some relatives of mine once but they "trained" a lot,
while I have been abstinent. Alcohol is bad bc it makes us sin more.

im too pussy to kms i still want to breed a girl but i can't take this joke of a life anymore im tired of spending all my paycheck on bills fucking jews i swear to god im about to commit some stuff (for greater good u feel me :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:)
I dont condone violence its a stupid way to go and it shows your a sperg then that couldnt handle life

I can handle beer.
I was able to to handle more alcohol than some people expected, considering how smol and light I am.
But I havent really been drinking for a long time, I had a stronger liver than some relatives of mine once but they "trained" a lot,
while I have been more or less abstinent. Alcohol is bad bc it makes us sin more.
Come challenge me then!

Norway plane ticket, Bring it on graycel!
My money looses value by the day bc of inflation. Also too much effort.
How about you challenge me to an abstinence duel?
You cant win this one, I am too strong.

1 gallon of beerlo isnt that much its only 4 litres

I drank 3 litres the other night would u get drunklos from that
yeah you would get drunk but with beer i just hate going to piss every fucking 5 seconds

My money looses value by the day bc of inflation. Also too much effort.
How about you challenge me to an abstinence duel?
You cant win this one, I am too strong.
Bruh ive quit cigarettes after one day, I have a pack laying around where i only smoked one out of 20, Bitch try it! Pack is old as fuck now

Bruh ive quit cigarettes after one day, I have a pack laying around where i only smoked one out of 20, Bitch try it! Pack is old as fuck now
I dont smoke and I dont drink bitch!
I do like candy though, but I try to eat healthy.

Old Polish saying:
Pij wódkę
Będziesz wielki

Beer is such a normie neurotypical drink u are 100% fakecel cuck with friends

Beer is such a normie neurotypical drink u are 100% fakecel cuck with friends
YOUR STILL HERE FAKECEL DIDNT YOU HAVE FOIDS INTERESTED IN YOU, FUCK OFF THIS FORUM!

YOUR STILL HERE FAKECEL DIDNT YOU HAVE FOIDS INTERESTED IN YOU, FUCK OFF THIS FORUM!
Then they saw I have autism and ran away from me, you will never understand the pain of having hot women interested in you until they discover you have no friends and are socially retarded. A piece of my heart dies each time this time happens

Yh just got some vodka and beer in myself

Then they saw I have autism and ran away from me, you will never understand the pain of having hot women interested in you until they discover you have no friends and are socially retarded. A piece of my heart dies each time this time happens
I dont get bitches, YOU DO FAKECEL!