Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Drinking and angry

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
I despise all people. The world has shoveled shit in my face. Everyday is complete dogshit. All I look forward to is drinking at the end of it. Several times now, when walking to buy booze from my local store I have sworn at random people in my neighborhood, telling them I hope they get raped and murdered in their sleep.

Last year I walked around wearing the mask from Joker, and someone took a picture of me and reported me to the police. They were all saying on the post "omg what a creep, weirdo etc."My parents saw the FB post and were terrified, they didn't let me go outside for a month (luckily I work from home). Now they too look at me as some kind of freak. Yeah, I suppose I am a fucking freak. I have spent the past 10+ years friendless, lonely, ostracized. Treated like an alien.

I am waiting for the end.

Lol can you give us the FB link

Blow off that steam nigga.

I despise all people. The world has shoveled shit in my face. Everyday is complete dogshit. All I look forward to is drinking at the end of it. Several times now, when walking to buy booze from my local store I have sworn at random people in my neighborhood, telling them I hope they get raped and murdered in their sleep.

Last year I walked around wearing the mask from Joker, and someone took a picture of me and reported me to the police. They were all saying on the post "omg what a creep, weirdo etc."My parents saw the FB post and were terrified, they didn't let me go outside for a month (luckily I work from home). Now they too look at me as some kind of freak. Yeah, I suppose I am a fucking freak. I have spent the past 10+ years friendless, lonely, ostracized. Treated like an alien.

I am waiting for the end.
I like the cut of your job start doing heavy bag work lifing and reading musashi and the stoics
Then we can form our own fight club for disaffected young men.
There's nothing wrong with you people are filth like 80 percent of them