Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Drifting apart", even with online friends.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36910
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36910

I don't know why. Maybe I'm just clingy and obnoxious, but there's always been a clear trend in my life of becoming friends with someone, usually by being introduced to them by someone else. To them quite clearly ignoring and rejecting all my proposals of doing something together or even just talking.

Friends are a great cope. When I'm comfortable with someone I'm very low inhib, I can talk lots and I don't feel restricted in any sort of way. I guess I'm like a normie in that sense.

But it's starting to be clear to me that I'm doing something very wrong. With foids personality is a huge meme, if you don't make the looks threshold there's no such thing as personality being a part of the equation. You've been ruled out before you had the chance to show it. But the same doesn't apply with male friends, at least not to the same extent.

Even on discord, which I have barely opened for the past few days, people are ignoring me. I message them, and message them again later, and again later. Eventually it's been three or four days and there's a "wall", or say 4-5 messages with several hours/days space in between them that go unanswered, and I just don't know what to do.

If I give up on messaging these people, it's very likely that we will never talk again. And I think I'm just going to let that happen at this point. This forum is a great cope for me, and I can talk with the people here.

Does this happen to you guys as well? it's genuinely such a terrible feeling when you realize that YOU have to be the problem for this to have occured so many times, and during such a long period of time.

discord is homosexual don't go there

Discord is for attention seeking foids and orbiter cucks

If they don't message back or invite you to hang out/play online, they weren't really your friends to begin with

no because i dont have online friends

lost me on discord.

lost me on discord.
He says, with a Windows profile picture :feelswhat:
I get that, happens to all of us sometimes, the problem here is when you send a shitton of messages over a long period and yet still don't get a reply, no way they aren't deliberately ignoring you.
Exactly this. It's not a problem temporarily but when it happens perpetually over a long period of time you know it's different.

I don't about those people - but for me I get tired of social contact and can't reply. Doesn't necessarily mean I don't like the person. Just that it's too much work thinking of something to say.
same, I am a huge introvert

@Arescel how old are you? get used to be a loner, playing vidya, taking a walk - those basic things are fine and very enjoyable when done solo

@Arescel how old are you? get used to be a loner, playing vidya, taking a walk - those basic things are fine and very enjoyable when done solo
I'm 18. I used to cope very well with vidya but I mostly "grew out of it", or rather I quit deliberately. I have always been a complete loner but it's losing its charm.

Not having friends, and not having people to speak to on an interpersonal level seriously sucks. I don't attend school in a way that I get enough social interactions to be satisfied either. I don't even speak to a single person the few hours where I'm there jfl.
If they don't message back or invite you to hang out/play online, they weren't really your friends to begin with
That's something to consider, but it doesn't feel forced when they do decide to interact with me. Like they actually seem to enjoy my company.

I don't attend school in a way that I get enough social interactions to be satisfied either. I don't even speak to a single person the few hours where I'm there jfl.
there are forums in the internet where you can exchange messages on any topic, 4chan and many others
if you want to actually speak then yes, discord, or chats like omegle, just put a bag or mask on your head to hide face