Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dressing sloppy/with baggy clothes

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
When I go out I give 0 attention about how I dress; I literally go out with baggy jeans ( early 2000 style ) and casual childish clothes.
Some girl at work even laughed at my jeans saying they weren't used to see similar jeans since 2003

I only wear skinny jeans. No homo.

OP reminding me of why it's morally acceptable to hate women

Arthoes wear baggy bum clothes all the time and every normie sees them as charming, avant-garde and picturesque.

@your personality

Can relate I don't put effort to my wears.

I only wear skinny jeans that crush my testacules. Not like I'll need them for anything anyway

I give no attention to my appearance. Sometimes people smirk when they look at me. FUCK EM

When I go out I give 0 attention about how I dress; I literally go out with baggy jeans ( early 2000 style ) and casual childish clothes.
Some girl at work even laughed at my jeans saying they weren't used to see similar jeans since 2003
There's really nothing you can do to stop people that are determined to laugh srs. Wear what feels most comfortable for you. Maybe tone it down on the childish clothes though tbh

Skinny jeans are emasculating

Have you ever worn a pair of Jordans :feelswhere: ?
Do you mean the flashy Air Jordans shoes? Imo those shoes look weird on high inhib sub 8 guys unless your goal is to hypebeastmaxxand get people talking about you. I've only worn regular non flashy sneakers.

I only wear track pants tbh