Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dreamt of having loving Asian girlfriend

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
So me and my cute asian girlfriend (who is legal but looks like jb ngl) are in drive thru at mcdonalds. We're talking, and laughing, having fun. She's very loving to me. On the way home she tells me about how we're gonna eat food, play videogames and then cuddle in bed (and maybe have some "fun" :feelshehe:) and i'm all excited.
Once we leave the drive thru we hold hands while she drives (brutal driver license pill ngl)
AND THEN I FUCKING WAKE UP
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I was finally happy. I had an upbeat loving asian girlfriend to be with. And then i wake up, and i'm transported back into the reality of this fucking nightmare of a life. Living with mom at 20, and being KHHV and suicidal incel
so fucking brutal man
pass the rope

I want a tall blonde nordic female ngl

4567A01F 727C 451C 9904 E8C1B15DE92B

I wish I was good looking

We always wake up at the worst possible times

"Incels only want someone they can abuse stay away". Where did this idea that we want some type of abusive relationship come from all I want is a gf that gives a fuck about me

"Incels only want someone they can abuse stay away". Where did this idea that we want some type of abusive relationship come from all I want is a gf that gives a fuck about me

They look like soulless aliens though

Ragefuel for ricebros tbh. Even other incels want to steal their breeding stock.

Just learn to lucid dream and manipulate your REM sleep cycle theory

Ragefuel for ricebros tbh. Even other incels want to steal their breeding stock.
I don't even care bro. I know it's over and I know the truth already. Just want noodlewhores to breed Asian genetics out of existence. My entire race is a fucking disgrace.