Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dreamt I had sex with a girl who actually liked me back.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Very pleasant and warm feeling. Then I woke up and remembered reality of how this will never happen to 90% of males, myself included.

Dreams that includes sex with a beautiful girl is suifuel.

At least you got laid in your dreams. In my dreams I get mogged by Chads who take away my oneitis from me.
Having oneitis... You can't claim to be blackpilled.

Dreams are lifefuel at the moment but then huge roperuel, I wish I never deeamt again

I only get cuddle dreams... And dreams with powerful jealousy.

Dreams are cope

I did have dreams with girls i liked too :(

If you're dreaming about women loving you you need to wake up

At least you have dreams. I can't remember when was the last time I had one.

At least you got laid in your dreams. In my dreams I get mogged by Chads who take away my oneitis from me.
Stop with the oneitis bullshit you bluepilled fucker :bluepill:

I once had a dream where I cuddled and hugged a girl. Didn't even know her. I felt so happy, like never before. Then I woke up and the realization was brutal.

I can't have dreams about sex or love anymore because I just can't see myself being desired.

waking up to a horrible reality from a great dream

Mogs me. A while ago I had a dream in which I was in bed with a girl, and the implication was that we were about to have sex, but I woke up before we did.

JFL. I can't even get laid in my dreams.

I remember once having a dream where i was on a train with a cute girl and were holding hands, looking outside the window to see a bunch of weird artistic structures and buildings passing us by. when i woke up i just felt miserable :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope::reeeeee: