Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over dreamt about my oneitis

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i just woke up and i can remember my dream having something to do with my oneitis although i don't remember the specifics, just that we were doing things together, and at one point i remember listening to music with her. this is kinda weird for me cus i cannot recall anytime that ive dreamed about her. sure ive day dreamed/fantasized about being with her but that doesn't count, this time it was an actual dream like, when i was asleep. now ive been rudely awaken into reality, good morning brocels.

I dreamt about my oneitis. She is jewish with big tits and makes bideos

Time to move on brocel.

Its been so long since i stopped dreaming about mine. Right after being blackpilled and realizing how much of an insufferable whore she was :lul:

That happened to me too about a year ago. I'm too blackpilled for that to happen now though.

Its been so long since i stopped dreaming about mine. Right after being blackpilled and realizing how much of an insufferable whore she was :lul:
This guy knows.

The best you could ever hope for is being one of her orbiters. Just remember that, it might help shatter the fantasies you have. They only lead to misery and depression.

The best you could ever hope for is being one of her orbiters. Just remember that, it might help shatter the fantasies you have. They only lead to misery and depression.
i was for a little bit. idk if you read my previous thread about her but we were friends for a little bit and id always try to talk to her and tell her gm and gn every day but she ended up always just talking to me about her boyfriend and how cool he is and then eventually she blocked me on my birthday because her boyfriend told her to so she clearly didn't care about me while we were supposedly friends

Last edited: