Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dreams are lifefuel

Ticcel

Ticcel

Product of an unjust world.
★★★★★
I’ve been larping as a chad in my dreams lately and I wake up energized and high on life. Dreams might be the single most effective way of deluding yourself into thinking you are alpha and get sex. I mean what else can come close to being an actual chad in your dreams? I keep having this reoccurring dream where I’m this alpha male of a tribe in the Paleolithic age that raids rival tribes, kills the men, and then fucks the women. Nothing comes close to this feeling. Unreal

Last edited:
I haven't remembered a dream for at least 2 years, no exaggeration.

Last edited:
I daydream a life where I have hair and relationships and I’m not lonely

there’s many versions of it. Is this how multiple personality disorder starts? Is it even a real thing?

I don't have sex in dreams, nor even love. My dreams generally revolve around killing people

I got cucked in my dream last night by Chad (not literally). :feelsrope:

Based dreams. I rarely remember or have dreams, but they usually involve me getting kissed by my looksmatch and her telling me she loves me and then I wake up and want to die.

I only had sex once in my dreams and it felt like nothing, probably because my brain had no idea what sex should feel like.

Haven't had a dream for years.

I daydream a life where I have hair and relationships and I’m not lonely

there’s many versions of it. Is this how multiple personality disorder starts? Is it even a real thing?
I have no clue. All I know is that these dreams fix my brain chemistry for whatever reason. I feel like lucid dreaming as a chad could cause a personality split

Stop consuming fluoride buddy boyo
I'm a UKcel, I have no choice lol.

But it's good for us goyim, our jewish masters have determined this is necessary for a healthy society!

I always get killed in my dreams

I pump and dump countless holes everyday in my dreams.

My dream suck most of the time since it's usually some really random shit.

My dreams are usually suifuel since even in my dreams I'm still autistic and foids still hate me
:feelsrope: