Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Dreammaxxing theory

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Last night, I dreamed twice being romantically intimate with a woman. This happens very rarely to me. Upon waking up, I realized there was some perfume (men's stuff) rubbed into my pillow which I had faintly smelled the whole night. I believe this ended up putting romantic feelings into my subconscious and dreams. It wasn't anything mindblowing but it did make me wake up happier than normal.

So I don't know. Maybe try having some nice perfume reach your nostrils in your sleep to try and get romantic dreams.

Last edited:
i feel like shit when waking up after love-dream tho. It's like feeling some hope and then waking up to reality again :blackpill:

i feel like shit when waking up after love-dream tho. It's like feeling some hope and then waking up to reality again :blackpill:
I know that feel but I slept so well that I went through all of my dreams, had them end organically and woke up with no interruption to them. I get that shitty feeling you described only if I wake abruptly amidst a nice dream.

Try microdosing shrooms and watching a few chapters of romantic anime before going to bed.

I do the same but with horror and guro and have crazy dreams.

I know that feel but I slept so well that I went through all of my dreams, had them end organically and woke up with no interruption to them. I get that shitty feeling you described only if I wake abruptly amidst a nice dream.
yeah i never had one that ended organically, all with interruption or ending incomplete.

i rather not have romantic dreams if i have wake up after that.

I dreamed that I fucked a pregnant prostitute last night. She had a nice ass

WTF bro how do you cope?
I admittedly do feel like shit usually. But I exercise, consoom entertainment, drink energy drinks and such. I was such nerd my whole youth that I never ended up in situations where drugs were available and I've stayed on that path. I see no reason to voluntarily seek them either.

Tbhtbh
It just sucks when you wake up and there's no one there

I admittedly do feel like shit usually. But I exercise, consoom entertainment, drink energy drinks and such. I was such nerd my whole youth that I never ended up in situations where drugs were available and I've stayed on that path. I see no reason to voluntarily seek them either.

Still i would highly recommend you to try cubes at least once in your life, They usually help to purge depression.

I wouldn't be able to do this. I would just choose to slide into one of these dreams and stay there dreaming forever that I am happy and fulfilled instead of waking up to the crude and bleak reality that is this world.

imaginationmaxxing is the way. dreams are too unpredictable.

romantic dreams are boring to me I like when my dreams are about world domination and super human strength