Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dreaming about having sex feels very realistic

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Overlord
★★★★★
I've had multiple sexual dreams involving cuddling, fucking and getting a blowjob by a random attractive foid. They always felt very real and pleasuring to "experience".

It feels as if you've had sex in some alternative reality honestly.

If I had sexual dreams every single night or at least once a week I probably wouldn't even care about the real thing.

The issue here is that they are rare as fuck and each time you dream about it , it feels like both reward and a mock from life itself.

I've literally seen myself in a dream having sex with a foid I cannot imagine that happening in real life because I am hideous.

I dream almost every single night but sexual dreams are the rarest out of all the most common are the nightmares.

Sometimes I am terrified to sleep because of how nightmarish some of my dreams are which involve mostly child trauma.

Dreammogs me
I don't think I've had a dream so far this year.

I usually have nightmares. The other night I had a dream where my former classmates and I were attacked by aliens and shit

Is lucid dreaming a thing? Like you try to think certain thoughts before you sleep to influence your dreams.

I usually have nightmares. The other night I had a dream where my former classmates and I were attacked by aliens and shit
my dreams keep terrorizing me as well. I dream almost every single night and as I said nightmares are the most common.

Is lucid dreaming a thing? Like you try to think certain thoughts before you sleep to influence your dreams.
I've experienced it. You can control your actions inside the dream but not the circumstances. This is why some lucid dreams are beyond brutal.

I can indeed lucid dream.

I've experienced it. You can control your actions inside the dream but not the circumstances. This is why some lucid dreams are beyond brutal.

I can indeed lucid dream.
I never tried it before, maybe I'll look into it

I never tried it before, maybe I'll look into it
I don't think you can force it. It depends on your genetics just like everything in life.

Lucid dreaming is overhyped by normies who also experience it, it is nothing that special.

Idk I don't remember dreams

Once I dreamed about a hot succubus woman and we had fun and I .. well.. ”came to her” both in the dream and irl after waking up I noticed it. Brutal justgethauntedbyasuccubus theory.