Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Dreamed I met a girl who was just like me and she died

wastedcodeine

wastedcodeine

Veteran
★★★★
For the past few weeks I keep having dreams where I'm meeting girls who actually seem to be interested in me. Last night I met this ltb looking girl and our personalities were basically the same. All the sudden I'm somewhere else and someone tells me she died (kinda like bridge to terabithia).

These dreams are becoming too much to handle man. I also had another one last night where I was back and school and people wanted to literally kill me lmao.

To be honest, I think waking up from a dream is worse than real life experience of being rejected or lonely. I always have dreams of hugging or being intimate with girls and when I wake up it's just a weird feeling I can't describe. A mix of feeling sad and depressed and nostalgic for something that didn't even happen. Over for dreamcels :fuk:

To be honest, I think waking up from a dream is worse than real life experience of being rejected or lonely. I always have dreams of hugging or being intimate with girls and when I wake up it's just a weird feeling I can't describe. A mix of feeling sad and depressed and nostalgic for something that didn't even happen. Over for dreamcels :fuk:
I know exactly what you mean by the feeling of waking up after.

It definitely is worse than being rejected or alone. You felt like you actually had somebody who cared about you and when you wake up it's gone, but your body still genuinely felt those feelings in your dream.

It's over for you when even your dreams are brutal