Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR dream thread (sleep)

highinhibition

highinhibition

Paragon
★★★★★
share your dreams and use this thread as a reference

I dreamt today that I had twin sisters and one died when I was 16, it fucked up my brain so hard that doctors had to change my memory. And as a result I got traumatized and I am now fucked up because of that, before that I was completely healthy and had a normal life.

Nightmares. I have PTSD and ASD.

PTSD0

PTSD1

PTSD2

PTSD3

Gra

Nolah

I can't rememba my dreams :fuk:

cant wait to go to sleep again

@based_meme do your thing. :feelsEhh:

I dreamt today that I had twin sisters and one died when I was 16, it fucked up my brain so hard that doctors had to change my memory. And as a result I got traumatized and I am now fucked up because of that, before that I was completely healthy and had a normal life.
ah yes towards the end of the dream I started to remember her

The sentence is a bit unclear. Did the dream fuck up your brain IRL or did you fuck it up in your dream?