Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dream Interpretation

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
I had the following dream last night, it felt extremely real, that's why I can still remember it very vividly:

I was at the house of another incel, which in this dream was my friend. (random guy my mind made up)
We were hanging out, just chilling.
He then pulled out a gun and shot himself in the head, right next to me. He commited suicide right next to me, because he couldn't bare being incel anymore.
He had a sister who was there too and she started crying. I started comforting her.
She then said "You better fuck me good" like I'm supposed to fuck her to stop her from crying, idk.
Ofc that didn't happen, because all of a sudden my incel friend started moving again. He was bleeding from his head like crazy, but he was alive again.
He then wanted to kill me because I didn't prevent him from commiting suicide.
He tried to shoot me, and I was wrestling him for the gun.

That's where the dream ended.
What does it mean?
It felt so real, it was very scary.

The friend represents you, your hopes, and your fears. The sister represents your desires and wishes to fulfill them.

Hanging out with him is your yearning to be more social and outgoing. Him committing suicide is your fear of failure and being a social loser. The sister wanting to get fucked represents your fading chance at ascension. The friend coming back to life to try and attack you represents your anger that you are (and were) unable to have those things (vibrant social and sex life).

The friend represents you, your hopes, and your fears. The sister represents your desires and wishes to fulfill them.

Hanging out with him is your yearning to be more social and outgoing. Him committing suicide is your fear of failure and being a social loser. The sister wanting to get fucked represents your fading chance at ascension. The friend coming back to life to try and attack you represents your anger that you are (and were) unable to have those things (vibrant social and sex life).
Wow

holy shit bro.
did you study that stuff?
didn't excpect such a high quality answer, thanks for that.

I had the following dream last night, it felt extremely real, that's why I can still remember it very vividly:

I was at the house of another incel, which in this dream was my friend. (random guy my mind made up)
We were hanging out, just chilling.
He then pulled out a gun and shot himself in the head, right next to me. He commited suicide right next to me, because he couldn't bare being incel anymore.
He had a sister who was there too and she started crying. I started comforting her.
She then said "You better fuck me good" like I'm supposed to fuck her to stop her from crying, idk.
Ofc that didn't happen, because all of a sudden my incel friend started moving again. He was bleeding from his head like crazy, but he was alive again.
He then wanted to kill me because I didn't prevent him from commiting suicide.
He tried to shoot me, and I was wrestling him for the gun.

That's where the dream ended.
What does it mean?
It felt so real, it was very scary.
Interpretation: It's over

very high IQ response