Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dream hookup or gf age?

Dream hookup or gf age?

• 50+ Oldie. Has a lot of experience. Beaten up hole of course but knows how to make explode fast

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • 40-50 Little bit better looking. Still has the same experience really. Can milk your cawk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30-40 Even better looking. This is the ideal MILF age range. Might have a son your age.

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 20-30 Can be in their prime now or just past. Less experience (maybe:/). More of a bitch.

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • 16-20 Lower end is illegal in some places. Some places is 16+. Basically peak prime at this point.

Votes: 43 60.6%
  • Under 16 Super pedo level. Will most likely go to prison and get ass raped.

Votes: 17 23.9%

• Total voters
Stop projecting your fetish onto others
since when have I did that? I made a poll. Thats it. I agreed with some peoples comments. MY opinion doesn't make it YOUR opinion. I dont understand your point tbh
Hookup. Its the ultimate form of validation. A gf expects you to be good in lots of things. She expects you to go on dates, dress nicely, be nice to her but a hookup wants you just for existing.
true. Being able to fuck any hole within 1 hour after meeting must be a fucking ego boost x1000 and some can bang under 10 after meeting in the toilets JFL imagine that ego boost. x1000000