Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dream hookup or gf age?

Dream hookup or gf age?

• 50+ Oldie. Has a lot of experience. Beaten up hole of course but knows how to make explode fast

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • 40-50 Little bit better looking. Still has the same experience really. Can milk your cawk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30-40 Even better looking. This is the ideal MILF age range. Might have a son your age.

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 20-30 Can be in their prime now or just past. Less experience (maybe:/). More of a bitch.

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • 16-20 Lower end is illegal in some places. Some places is 16+. Basically peak prime at this point.

Votes: 43 60.6%
  • Under 16 Super pedo level. Will most likely go to prison and get ass raped.

Votes: 17 23.9%

• Total voters
Supreme

Supreme

☯️
-
Put your votes in. Also comment why you picked what you picked. Also gf or hookup?

super pedo is under 16?
you realize only until recently girls under 16 were not becoming mothers

youre definitely still bound by society's rules and logic

super pedo is under 16?
you realize only until recently girls under 16 were not becoming mothers

youre definitely still bound by society's rules and logic
this is obviously just based on the laws not on your ancient mating ages

Under 16 isn´t "pedo level" as you put it god how stupid are people!? Pedophilia is attraction to prepubescent people the definition usually is under 12 years old. Even by you precious legal perspective 15 is legal in Denmark.

Just nuke society people deny their natural attractions and won´t do certain drugs or certain things because their precious government tells them they are not allowed people are sheep and don´t think for themselves at all they are all indoctrinated.

Under 16 isn´t "pedo level" as you put it god how stupid are people!? Pedophilia is attraction to prepubescent people the definition usually is under 12 years old. Even by you precious legal perspective 15 is legal in Denmark.

bro I am not saying you are wrong. I know what you are saying. Some whores at 15 look 25 and yes id bang them if I could get away with it. Not going to lie here. BUT I wont risk shit (if I were chad)

I'm 17 so she would probably be around my age realistically

Stupid post and your avi reminds me of looksmax hate that place

16-20 is the ideal age.

17? bahahahah why are you here i mean you havent even finished puberty brother gtfo
I sent pics of my face to a looksmaxxing group chat to get a rating and this one Indian chadlite said I was below average and pretty bad. I knew I was ugly but I didn't know I was THAT ugly. I already know it's over for me

I want a 4 yr old gf thanks

bro I am not saying you are wrong. I know what you are saying. Some whores at 15 look 25 and yes id bang them if I could get away with it. Not going to lie here. BUT I wont risk shit (if I were chad)
I would go even under that age I don´t care what "the law" says we are attracted to these young fertile girls because it is embedded us so no matter what the law says it´s objectively wrong because nobody can convince me nature got it wrong that millions of men are attracted to young fertile girls and the governments got it right in the last couple hundred years.

And morality is subjective but not even, most people are indoctrinated to believe in their beliefs of what is right and wrong their moral code is just the product of current society had they been born a thousand years ago they wouldn´t care about age of consent only their natural urges and probably would even consume drugs during ceremonies, drugs they deem bad because they have been brainwashed to believe so nobody think for themselves anymore so I don´t respect them.

I would go even under that age I don´t care what "the law" says we are attracted to these young fertile girls because it is embedded us so no matter what the law says it´s objectively wrong because nobody can convince me nature got it wrong that millions of men are attracted to young fertile girls and the governments got it right in the last couple hundred years.

And morality is subjective but not even, most people are indoctrinated to believe in their beliefs of what is right and wrong their moral code is just the product of current society had they been born a thousand years ago they wouldn´t care about age of consent only their natural urges and probably would even consume drugs during ceremonies, drugs they deem bad because they have been brainwashed to believe so nobody think for themselves anymore so I don´t respect them.
of course but just dont go saying that opinion out in public. Thats why I said it how I did in the post. I didnt know you guys would have a similar view as me so I wanted to stick with the normie outlook so I didnt 'expose' myself jfl. I agree with all you said though.

of course but just dont go saying that opinion out in public. Thats why I said it how I did in the post. I didnt know you guys would have a similar view as me so I wanted to stick with the normie outlook so I didnt 'expose' myself jfl. I agree with all you said though.
Trust me I won´t in public I put my "mask of illusion" on as I call it and behave and say what people like to see and hear.

I see @chudur-budur has already voted

i want a 1yo gf, easier to hide
View attachment 252874
FBI

I sent pics of my face to a looksmaxxing group chat to get a rating and this one Indian chadlite said I was below average and pretty bad. I knew I was ugly but I didn't know I was THAT ugly. I already know it's over for me
Curries are another species man dont listen to those chads

I see @chudur-budur has already voted

Just voted. Mine is option 1, for obvious reasons.

lzaeH6z.jpg
fVTuaZF.jpg
HjdjnMa.jpg
YRfaMZQ.jpg
SsDp4U4.jpg
vPUm874.jpg
IhRAXM4.jpg
b19NifG.jpg
wOyfzO4.jpg
bleUu9J.jpg
a2nKhEQ.jpg
2ZlOTSn.jpg
VDmyChC.jpg

A little bit younger than me

Curries are another species man dont listen to those chads
This but unironically. I wish I saved pics of him, he was 6ft, lightskin, nordic pheno etc. and he told me he will inherit $12 million when his parents die. That gc was filled with blackpilled normies who lurked lookism and looksmax to surgerymaxx and become chads.

lzaeH6z.jpg
fVTuaZF.jpg
HjdjnMa.jpg
YRfaMZQ.jpg
SsDp4U4.jpg
vPUm874.jpg
IhRAXM4.jpg
b19NifG.jpg
wOyfzO4.jpg
bleUu9J.jpg
a2nKhEQ.jpg
2ZlOTSn.jpg
VDmyChC.jpg
why is my peepee getting harder by the second

This but unironically. I wish I saved pics of him, he was 6ft, lightskin, nordic pheno etc. and he told me he will inherit $12 million when his parents die. That gc was filled with blackpilled normies who lurked lookism and looksmax to surgerymaxx and become chads.
Some people are just born with the genetic lottery man

16 - 20 is prime in general

lzaeH6z.jpg
fVTuaZF.jpg
HjdjnMa.jpg
YRfaMZQ.jpg
SsDp4U4.jpg
vPUm874.jpg
IhRAXM4.jpg
b19NifG.jpg
wOyfzO4.jpg
bleUu9J.jpg
a2nKhEQ.jpg
2ZlOTSn.jpg
VDmyChC.jpg
I only opened the first one, and was gonna comment "not falling for that again" but when quoting the post all the images where visible and I fell for it again.

I only opened the first one, and was gonna comment "not falling for that again" but when quoting the post all the images where visible and I fell for it again.

It's fine buddy boyo, it's fine. There is nothing wrong with admiring gorgeous women like them. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

the same age as me

Show me

40+ are for milf copers

“Maybe she will be more accepting of me because her SMV isn’t as high as it once was” :soy::soy::soy:

Stop projecting your fetish onto others

Hookup. Its the ultimate form of validation. A gf expects you to be good in lots of things. She expects you to go on dates, dress nicely, be nice to her but a hookup wants you just for existing.