Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dream Home.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
Does anybody else ever think about their dream home where they can madscientistmaxx free from distraction, for example a ruined european castle or western frontier ghost town?

yeah sometimes
but honestly ill be ok with any house as long as its quiet and has water and electricity

yeah sometimes
but honestly ill be ok with any house as long as its quiet and has water and electricity
Same. I just like daydreaming about how I would arrange things - the library goes here; the workshop goes here, etc.

I want one of those sleek modern houses that’s like all square and shit and everything is white

Same. I just like daydreaming about how I would arrange things - the library goes here; the workshop goes here, etc.
I like to make houses I would live in Minecraft, but in real life I only need my PC and bedroom. Also since my country doesn't have many houses that aren't commieblocks

Cabin in the woods as far away from humanity as possible

Yes, I want to live in a 1800's factory type house, just a smaller and more elegant.

i honestly just need a one room box and id be fine with that as long as its my own and i can have neccessities like kitchen/toilet/internet. if anybody knows those timy japanese one room apartments: id honestly be fine living in that if i owned it

but if we are legit talking dream dream place id like aort of a loft or atudio apartment situation. something wide open because i hate how modern apartments all have 10 cubby spaces to put shit that you gotta open up and clean and close and fucking play tetris in your own home.
for a loft situation id have 1st floor be my gaming area and workout area. kitchen. 2nd floor have my bedroom away from everything else so i can get good sleep in pitch darkness.

Cabin in the woods as far away from humanity as possible
Ye I just want my own lil cozy plot with lots of nature and a garden and a lil cozy house for me to peacefully LDAR in

wouldn't mind a tiny house a few miles away from an urban center. But I'd live to have energy and internet tbh

i honestly just want a cozy apartment