Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dreading Monday Edition

Satan

Satan

Greycel
Seeing fucking edgy roasties passing on their herpes infested cigarettes around with their pussy-whipped chad friends on the college's campus

Attachments

• 1510555474083.png
    1510555474083.png
    51.7 KB · Views: 120
When I graduated from college it was so depressing. Just imagine how many happy faces I was seeing. How many Chads and Stacys were there. I was just completely invisible. One girl took a pic with my Chadlite friend, and never even acknowledged my existence. So fucking sad.

anincelforlifelol said:
When I graduated from college it was so depressing. Just imagine how many happy faces I was seeing. How many Chads and Stacys were there. I was just completely invisible. One girl took a pic with my Chadlite friend, and never even acknowledged my existence. So fucking sad.

ya, i don't consider myself having any friends, havent for years but my temporary chad companion gets hit on daily and i'm just void to everyone, although i've stopped giving a fuck

Satan said:
ya, i don't consider myself having any friends, havent for years but my temporary chad companion gets hit on daily and i'm just void to everyone, although i've stopped giving a fuck
How can you cope with this shit? I can't take it anymore

anincelforlifelol said:
Satan said:

anincelforlifelol said:

I can't either, some people are a magnet and some are a repeller, unfortunately we're the fucking latter