Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Draw yourself

Don't want to dox myself tbh. I draw really well, even with a mouse.
Doesn't matter how talented I am, retard niggers with autism will still insist on the supposed genetic superiority of Chad for arbitrary reason x
Still butthurt, I see. Keep coping.

Last edited:
drawing-jpeg.58552
Hmm, very detailed.

Just spent twenty minutes drawing myself only to realize I can’t draw worth a damn. Over

I've got some asymmetrical facial features I tried to draw, mostly with the big nose, but the ears, eyes, and eyebrow area are all asymmetrical, as well. I also have a rather identifiable scar around my mouth that I left out for obvious reasons. I'm also balding; at least it didn't start when I was 19. And yes, that's a little tuft of hair in the center of my forehead; it is all that remains of my receding hairline.

So, where can I collect for emotional damages, from having to look at my face for an extended period of time?

Attachments

• selfportrait2 - Copy.png
    selfportrait2 - Copy.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 62
This thread is actually very nice to read

Well, I'm not a much talented drawer I suppose lulz

B

thats right i wanna rope tommorow

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 48
I've got some asymmetrical facial features I tried to draw, mostly with the big nose, but the ears, eyes, and eyebrow area are all asymmetrical, as well. I also have a rather identifiable scar around my mouth that I left out for obvious reasons. I'm also balding; at least it didn't start when I was 19. And yes, that's a little tuft of hair in the center of my forehead; it is all that remains of my receding hairline.

So, where can I collect for emotional damages, from having to look at my face for an extended period of time?

Mogs me.

is it over for me guys??

Untitled

something like this
I need a haircut

Attachments

• Untitled-1 (1).jpg
    Untitled-1 (1).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 59
just came across this thread I know its a few days old but thought I'd contribute lol
Bummer