Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Drank only Soylent for 2 Years, got sent to the ER

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
Just wanted to share my story so that others can be more thoughtful about their eating habits and their decisions around Soylent. Not trying to scare anyone and I think overall, Soylent was very good for my health with certain caveats.

Long story short: I discovered Soylent around three years ago and slowly started to like it more and more. Over a span of a year, it went from a once a week thing to once a day, and then eventually replaced nearly every meal. It made me feel healthier and my thought was that it might not be perfect, but it's still better than the foods I was eating at the time.

Over the past two years, I've been drinking it for nearly every meal. By nearly, I mean every single breakfast and lunch, and every dinner except weekends. If you do the math that's approximately:

19 meals out of 21 meals a week = 91% of my meals a week

The past two years had been great in terms of health; I felt totally healthy and was planning to continue this eating routine into the foreseeable future. Unfortunately, just two weeks ago I was sent to the ER due to tremendous pain in my abdomen. They gave me a morphine shot because it was so bad, and they did a full CT scan of my body. They found two large kidney stones: one blocking my ureter and the other still stuck in my kidney.

Keep in mind that I'm in my mid 20's, so forming kidney stones at this age is extremely rare (according to my doctor). I ended up having surgery to have the two stones removed and am just recovering from that now.

Let's just say that the entire ordeal was extremely painful and no fun, and my doctor has ordered me to stop drinking Soylent. Kidney stones are usually formed by a substance called oxalate that is contained in certain foods. Unfortunately soy has very high oxalate content, so it seems to have accelerated calcium oxalate stone formation in my kidneys (even at a super young age).

Honestly, I'm very sad about this because I was felt great during the past two years on Soylent. I know that I'm probably a bit of an extreme example since most of you are eating other foods, but I thought it was worth sharing my story anyway.

The good news is that I'm going to try out some soy-free meal replacement options. Please let me know if you have any good suggestions! I had tried schmilk back in the day (seems to have been renamed to Milk Fuel), so I'll probably start drinking that for one meal a day. I'm also planning to try Huel because I really prefer the ready to go options.

Thanks for reading and stay healthy out there! I'll be sure to follow up with updates in the future if people are interested, but my current plan is to change my diet to Milk Fuel for breakfast, Huel for lunch, and then real food for dinner. Wish me luck!

Animecel2D

didnt charlton heston warn us about this

There's nothing wrong with consuming soylent once in a while

Never tried it tbh.

:soy: that's terrible, maybe try going on a 100% organic vegan diet and see if that helps you recover

Is it similar to milk in taste?
Somewhat yeah, it’s texture is like kefir. Idk if they sell it in Serbia, at least you have burek and civape there.

Somewhat yeah, it’s texture is like kefir. Idk if they sell it in Serbia, at least you have burek and civape there.
They say it tastes like cum. You tasted cum.

Your'e gay:feelsaww:

We do have have kefir but rarely who buys it, most people drink regular yogurt which is a bit thicker than kefir and has more neutral taste

We do have have kefir but rarely who buys it, most people drink regular yogurt which is a bit thicker than kefir and has more neutral taste
I tried the strawberry flavor and it tasted like those freeze dried strawberries. If you ever come to burgerland try it for the memes.

I want to drink female milk.

Here yoghurt is more liquidly than foreign one, it has stronger milky taste a bit salty and sour, no fruit or sugar.

Drink Jewgurt instead it’s Jew yogurt
:feelsLSD:

They say it tastes like cum. You tasted cum.

:soy: the liquid soylent actually tastes really good (no joke). It's like milk but thicker (table cream consistency) and even better tasting. I bought a few packs of it back when it was brand new. If it was cheaper and they had a whey protein option instead of soy, then I would drink it regularly.

drink the soy you stupid cuck

Attachments

• 7619044B-05AD-4034-9D2C-552B95557A72.png
    7619044B-05AD-4034-9D2C-552B95557A72.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 73
Just wanted to share my story so that others can be more thoughtful about their eating habits and their decisions around Soylent. Not trying to scare anyone and I think overall, Soylent was very good for my health with certain caveats.

Long story short: I discovered Soylent around three years ago and slowly started to like it more and more. Over a span of a year, it went from a once a week thing to once a day, and then eventually replaced nearly every meal. It made me feel healthier and my thought was that it might not be perfect, but it's still better than the foods I was eating at the time.

Over the past two years, I've been drinking it for nearly every meal. By nearly, I mean every single breakfast and lunch, and every dinner except weekends. If you do the math that's approximately:

The past two years had been great in terms of health; I felt totally healthy and was planning to continue this eating routine into the foreseeable future. Unfortunately, just two weeks ago I was sent to the ER due to tremendous pain in my abdomen. They gave me a morphine shot because it was so bad, and they did a full CT scan of my body. They found two large kidney stones: one blocking my ureter and the other still stuck in my kidney.

Keep in mind that I'm in my mid 20's, so forming kidney stones at this age is extremely rare (according to my doctor). I ended up having surgery to have the two stones removed and am just recovering from that now.

Let's just say that the entire ordeal was extremely painful and no fun, and my doctor has ordered me to stop drinking Soylent. Kidney stones are usually formed by a substance called oxalate that is contained in certain foods. Unfortunately soy has very high oxalate content, so it seems to have accelerated calcium oxalate stone formation in my kidneys (even at a super young age).

Honestly, I'm very sad about this because I was felt great during the past two years on Soylent. I know that I'm probably a bit of an extreme example since most of you are eating other foods, but I thought it was worth sharing my story anyway.

The good news is that I'm going to try out some soy-free meal replacement options. Please let me know if you have any good suggestions! I had tried schmilk back in the day (seems to have been renamed to Milk Fuel), so I'll probably start drinking that for one meal a day. I'm also planning to try Huel because I really prefer the ready to go options.

Thanks for reading and stay healthy out there! I'll be sure to follow up with updates in the future if people are interested, but my current plan is to change my diet to Milk Fuel for breakfast, Huel for lunch, and then real food for dinner. Wish me luck!

0DB82A1A 099B 4D98 AF04 7BF2AFF8DDDA

:soy: the liquid soylent actually tastes really good (no joke). It's like milk but thicker (table cream consistency) and even better tasting. I bought a few packs of it back when it was brand new. If it was cheaper and they had a whey protein option instead of soy, then I would drink it regularly.
based same tbh

LMAO you were unironically a SOYBOY :feelshaha:

Proxy image

Literal soyboy btfo.
Soycuck offspring

Last edited:
Soylent Green is a good movie

check your t levels please