Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious drank a whole 4 pack of 12oz Redbull today

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
NOS And Redbull r best cope.

Monster is shit though i feel sick every time i drink one, it has this kind of cheap low quality taste especially the original green monster. Bang also tastes cheap as fuck. I swear energy drink companies are over-doing it with the flavors to compensate for a bad original.

And Rockstar is on another level of disgusting, how the fuck do people drink this garbage without vomiting instantly.

I've desensitized myself on caffeine. Red Bull doesn't hack it. I need 300mg from a tall boy of Bang just to look myself in the mirror.

I've desensitized myself on caffeine. Red Bull doesn't hack it. I need 300mg from a tall boy of Bang just to look myself in the mirror.

same i just drink energy drinks for the flavor now jfl

Monster is shit though i feel sick every time i drink one, it has this kind of cheap low quality taste especially the original green monster. Bang also tastes cheap as fuck. I swear energy drink companies are over-doing it with the flavors to compensate for a bad original.

And Rockstar is on another level of disgusting, how the fuck do people drink this garbage without vomiting instantly.
What's NOS stand for tbh?

I enjoy drinking redbull too. It has a nice sour sweet flavor to it with good carbonation. I don't really like monster, I don't remember how it tasted but I think it was too sweet.

Just explode your heart theory

Just explode your heart theory
I've legit heard that's what happens when you consume too many energy drinks.
And that's even before you start factoring in how a lot of people mix them with alcohol and other drinks along with benzos.

Imo better to just stick with water and fruit juice.

I've legit heard that's what happens when you consume too many energy drinks.
And that's even before you start factoring in how a lot of people mix them with alcohol and other drinks along with benzos.

Imo better to just stick with water and fruit juice.

Been chugging them my whole life and have never had any symptoms

Been chugging them my whole life and have never had any symptoms
:feelsseriously:

"My whole life"

You're probably in yours 20s.

Come back in your 40s (if you're alive) after drinking 3-5 redbulls a day: update us then.

:feelsseriously:

"My whole life"

You're probably in yours 20s.

Come back in your 40s (if you're alive) after drinking 3-5 redbulls a day: update us then.

lol I’m not living to 40 I’m going to rope before tht shit

I like Guarana, I'm not sure it exist outside of Ex Yu

I call bullshit on op!
get it? Bull shit... Redbull shit? Lol

I like Guarana, I'm not sure it exist outside of Ex Yu
Ever drink "trop?" It is a guarana soda. Sort of like ginger ale...

I call bullshit on op!
get it? Bull shit... Redbull shit? Lol

Ever drink "trop?" It is a guarana soda. Sort of like ginger ale...
It's a energy drink brand, it has many flavors
Aphro can newGuarana mojitoBrainer can new

Thats pussy shit lmfao. I consume 600mg caffeine daily

You havent tasted a shitty energy drink until youve had walmarts red bull knock off, mountain lightning energy. One of the few energy drinks i couldnt finish after taking a sip