Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory drake and josh predicted the chad

If Personalityinkwell was still here he'd call it predictive programming tbh

First seasons where drake was more gay and josh more fat were better.

Funny thing is both Drake and Josh were and are complete normies in terms of looks. Even though Drake was supposed to be the handsome one, but he's actually worse looking and shorter(I think) than Josh.

ROFL what happened?
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F170621100405-0621-josh-peck-drake-bell-file.jpg

holy fuck that clip is extremely jewish

? that's jewish humor for you. jewish sitcom. the guy overreacts and makes a retard out of himself like a high E foid and the audience laugh like the normalcattle they are

Fatcels=fakecels, imagine how many fat"cels" would ascend if they just lost their weight.
losing your weight isn't as easy as you think
? that's jewish humor for you. jewish sitcom. the guy overreacts and makes a retard out of himself like a high E foid and the audience laugh like the normalcattle they are
how is that jewish?

Lol I knew Josh was a jew. That's why he mogs drake now, jews have that thing about them of being late bloomers.

Lol I knew Josh was a jew. That's why he mogs drake now, jews have that thing about them of being late bloomers.
wtf? late bloomer? have you seen high school pics of adam levine?

The guy they used as a “Chad” is literally the textbook low tier normie JFL not even the jews can portray lookism without fucking it up

Last edited:
wtf? late bloomer? have you seen high school pics of adam levine?
no idea who's that but sounds jew. It's just a thing I noticed over the years, male jews tend to look more masculine in their 30s and thus age slower while most whites only shrink and wrinkle.

Brutal chad Pill

The guy they used as a “Chad” is literally the textbook low tier normie JFL not even the jews can portray lookism without fucking it up
he isn't a low tier normie. he mogs josh.

this is a low tier normie

no idea who's that but sounds jew. It's just a thing I noticed over the years, male jews tend to look more masculine in their 30s and thus age slower while most whites only shrink and wrinkle.
this is adam levine (jew) at 12th grade