Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious @Draestyn is yet another young white fakecel that leeches on .is to feel superior (proof)

• Thread starter Deleted member 34955
  • Start date
i dont want people to know what i actually look like, if i somehow ascend ill make a post

im glad you said i look like ronaldo, hes been one of my favorite players from a young age:feelsaww:
Ok, im glad you dont give up. In some cases youngcels can still make it if they have realistic expectations.

i feel like my expectations aren't too bad, just want a girl a couple of inches shorter than me and also isnt too fat or too ugly, just around my looks level
but its too much to ask for:society:
Yeah asking for looksmatch is impossible task. Go for the shortest and uglier girl, its not like youre going to marry her. At least to experience how is like to be in relationship and how foids feels like, if its fail, well im sorry bro you will know its over. It only gets harder with age because looks requirement still stands but you also need social status and finances.

Yeah asking for looksmatch is impossible task. Go for the shortest and uglier girl, its not like youre going to marry her. At least to experience how is like to be in relationship and how foids feels like, if its fail, well im sorry bro you will know its over. It only gets harder with age because looks requirement still stands but you also need social status and finances.
I think looks requirement lowers with age because foid's have become more exposed/desensitized to ugly (just a theory bro dont quote me on this)

I think looks requirement lowers with age because foid's have become more exposed/desensitized to ugly (just a theory bro dont quote me on this)
As they get older they have to lower expectations because old Chads are still chasing 20yo Stacies. But they still have millions options, i literally saw 25yo guys begging to fuck 60yo foid.

As they get older they have to lower expectations because old Chads are still chasing 20yo Stacies. But they still have millions options, i literally saw 25yo guys begging to fuck 60yo foid.
Cherry picking but i sort of get your point
Wait, maybe that is actually him (reverse psychology)

Last edited:

I hate being 5'6.
The average foid is at least my height