Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Downloaded fucking hinge and I already knew I was about to get suifueled

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
IMG 3525
IMG 3527
IMG 3529
IMG 3528

Jfl . “Tall” “tall” “tall”
:foidSoy:
I check their heights and it’s 5’5 on average.
One of them was a fucking Muslim bitch called Noor.

I don’t know anymore. I’m gonna fucking walk outside and take my anger out on a couple of foids. (Non violently you IT troon faggot low life degenerates)

What does getting pegged have to do with height.

>downloads hinge
>sluts want chad
what were you even thinking :feelskek: :feelskek:

There´s a reason why Bumble fired 35% of their employees, roughly 1 month ago.
Dating apps are a complete waste of time, for sub 7 men.

nigga you're 5'11 you're tall

Uninstall now. You're going to rope if you don't.

Uninstall now. You're going to rope if you don't.
I stopped scrolling already. I got the fucking expected black pill in 30 seconds of swiping . Yeah uninstalling now as well.

500 years ago, these women would be considered ´whores´ cause they dress in a provocative way

500 years ago, these women would be considered ´whores´ cause they dress in a provocative way
I still consider them that way. I’m gonna show them how I feel (non violently in GTA)

GO ER (IN VIDEO GAME)

I don’t fit in to this world. I feel alone and outcasted and hated.

I think the mechanisms in place for the purpose of replicating are an inherent pointless evil

Uninstall, it will save you money and grief.

Uninstall, it will save you money and grief.
already did after 4 minutes. I would rather die than spend a penny on that shit I’m not stupid

I still consider them that way. I’m gonna show them how I feel (non violently in GTA)
based
Not sure what you were expecting tho, it's like if you walked into a swingers club and complained about only finding adulterers.

>downloads hinge
>sluts want chad
what were you even thinking :feelskek: :feelskek:
I thought hinge was the less slutty version of tinder. I thought maybe just a tiny bit less.

I thought hinge was the less slutty version of tinder. I thought maybe just a tiny bit less.
>thinking femoids wouldn’t be a whore on any website they’re given usage to

At least you’re optimistic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back