Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

double standards & false allegation s

A

ads676

Banned
-
I have been hit with a series of false allegations and double standards, First of all I will make it clear that I have been inappropriate on some occasion and I have not been an angel. However, on some occasions I have been accused of making people feel uncomfortable with out an explanation as to how ? I don't know ifs an example of the black pill but in general double standards exist everywhere, not just between woman and men and what kind man you are, if your chad with a charismatic personality you can say pretty much anything you want. Another example with double standards is the Ukraine war and how the media and the general public has reacted In comparison s to other wars for example Yemen, Iraq Afghanistan and so on . But I feel like someone has been making false allegations against me though. Now the stigma of being labelled as a creep, I feel like there is no moving away from this

People are huge hypocrites, they will say things like "all rapists and pedophiles should be burned alive" and then continue to suck Michael Jacksons and Tyson's dick because they are famous.

You're right, all NATO countries and USA bitch now for Ukraine but they did much , much worse for decades across the globe.

People making false allegations rarely get prosecuted. Best to document and sue the crap out of them.

Bruh, I've been falsely accused of stuff by women.

Women just make up lies to make themselves look like victims.

Tip: don't work with women in a closed space. They can say anything they want to get rid of you.

if im ever falsely accused by women i will make said accusation become true upon thy foid

life of ugly

Stop invading Ukraine bro!

if im ever falsely accused by women i will make said accusation become true upon thy foid

Based response but you’d have to kill yourself afterwards to avoid the same fate befalling you in prison