Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dose hight prenatal T or DHT make you short ?

Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
★★★★★
Dose hight level of prenatal testosterone in the womb make you a Manlet ?

Or it effects only face and sexual characteristics like penis ecc...?
I wanted to ask the same thing about DHT if has any effect on height or only on you hair (you can become baldcel with too much of it).
I only have an example of masculine face being taller than his 2 brothers
Willy arrestati chiedono isolamento 13095109
FRATELLI BIANCHI CAMICIA BIANCA 1280x702
182031996 a4af0c1a c398 4fca ba8b 15d56c587e8a

Anyway if you wonder who is this dude, he killed a cel (the black ) and become "famous "for that , like meeks .
Gabriele bianchi 1360146

This his her whore gf
Images 18

Back to the topic
I have a more masculine face then my brother but I am 5'7 and he is 5'11 so I wonder if more testosterone in the womb had a shit effect on my height or not .
If somebody can post a study or some anecdotes.
I read only 2 studies on this but they where made on rats and sheep so pretty useless .(T had a negative effect on the size of the offspring during birth anyway)

Bion2

Another one , in this you can see he is slightly taller than is soy brother , like 2 inch max

Highly doubt that affects it negatively. Height is the most dependent on genes and lifestyle throughout the childhood+puberty. Both of my brothers were taller and higher T than me.

Why did the shithead kill the black kid?

Why did the shithead kill the black kid?
Nice question
The answer: because they wanted
(No particular reason, they are 2 shitheads)

So I am just an unlucky Manlet that overthink
Yeah, luck is the major factor. On my mom's side cousins are a bit taller like 5'9, while on dad's side they are abnormally short like 5'2-5'4. I turned out 5'3, while my brothers 5'7. Genetic lottery fucked me up even further than the shitty genes of both parents.

Yeah, luck is the major factor. On my mom's side cousins are a bit taller like 5'9, while on dad's side they are abnormally short like 5'2-5'4. I turned out 5'3, while my brothers 5'7. Genetic lottery fucked me up even further than the shitty genes of both parents.
Damm bro 4 inch difference you too
My cousin are all around 5'11 like my brother
My dad 5'10
My mom I don't know but I think 5'2 when she was younger

Damm bro 4 inch difference you too
My cousin are all around 5'11 like my brother
My dad 5'10
My mom I don't know but I think 5'2 when she was younger
Doctors told my sister that boys usually are middle between dad's height + mom's height if she was a male (+5 inch) like your dad being 5'10 and male version of your mom is 5'7, so your predicted height would be 5'8.5, but in reality there's a lot of variables and boys are often taller than their parents.

It makes you norwood faster, that’s for sure

That’s normal tbh. Still over though
I will probably find a way to get finasteride, I cannot live without hairs
If you are a manlet and bald you will look like a 40 years old boomer at 20
If you are a tallfag instead , you will more normal , just hight T
And a manlet SMv is 80% on the face , It will be so over if I don't get that