Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dopamine released by each activity GRAPH

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Legit or bullshit? :feelssus:

Dopamine per activity

I can't imagine video games being almost as pleasurable as sex, doesn't make any sense to me, and I really like games.

No wonder @Sneir is crazy, he takes the last 3 everyday

The voters must have fucked abominations with axe wounds

More or less probably true, I've heard before that amphetamines can increase the baseline tenfold

Time to methmaxx.
We gotta cook.

nice real numberrs bro. not made up at all. btw getting kicked in the balkls release 6 gorillion percent

i dont get any dopamine from games anymore

This is just proof drugs are the only real cope

my baseline is probably zero by now

nice real numberrs bro. not made up at all. btw getting kicked in the balkls release 6 gorillion percent
Honestly the most suspicious thing about it is how its all rounded numbers. Doesn't seem like a real scientific research at all... also I couldn't find it anywhere other than a powerpoint presentation.

Honestly the most suspicious thing about it is how its all rounded numbers. Doesn't seem like a real scientific research at all... also I couldn't find it anywhere other than a powerpoint presentation.

Cocaine>sex time to get into drugs

Note to self: Meth is better than coka

Kind of surprising tbh