Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel doomsday lifefuel

copefrancis

copefrancis

Officer

View: https://youtu.be/16WKFoiReMU

I cope by seeking evidence for a civilizational collapse or a cataclysmic world ending event happening. It gives me a righteous feeling of joy thinking this living hell world will eventually end and all the ghouls who are to blame for my suffering will all die and with them the consumerist clown dystopia they created. Creepy cultish agenda from this channel but at least they appear to back up with sources and reach their conclusions logically. I'll take them seriously before I will the trust the science faggots on reddit.

#Metoo

I also want civilization to collapse.

But climate change is goyim scare tactic. More likely the Earth will be destroyed by a Supernova or nuclear warfare.

#Metoo

I also want civilization to collapse.

But climate change is goyim scare tactic. More likely the Earth will be destroyed by a Supernova or nuclear warfare.
its not climate change, the theory is: magma eating through the mariana trench (place in the world where earths crust is thinnest), reacting with the sea the same way molten metal does with water but on a much bigger scale, causing an explosion so intense it ends civilisation.

god i hope so, and i hope if its true that the ones in power will continue ignoring it

its not climate change, the theory is: magma eating through the mariana trench (place in the world where earths crust is thinnest), reacting with the sea the same way molten metal does with water but on a much bigger scale, causing an explosion so intense it ends civilisation.

god i hope so, and i hope if its true that the ones in power will continue ignoring it
That does sound promising. And hopefully by that time we won’t have colonized other planets. I want humanity to go back into dust.

Somebody should create a doomsday group, with the aims of hacking nuclear silos... and ending it once for all.

I cope by seeking evidence for a civilizational collapse
Same here. Currently I have a very fuzzy view of the future. There are a couple of forces that are already here or might come soon. 1) Science and the blackpill in combination with the internet which makes it possible to spread information like never before 2) AI and automation 3) Female hypergamy and the collapse of one major concept that was introduced at the beginning of cilization: marriage 4) Potentially the end of christianity and all religions 5) globalization: When the roman empire fell, other empires were able to take its place later on. That doesn't work anymore if the collapse affects all of humanity.

Last edited:
That does sound promising. And hopefully by that time we won’t have colonized other planets. I want humanity to go back into dust.
I don't think it's even possible to colonize other planets.

When the roman empire fell, other empires were able to take its place later on. That doesn't work anymore if the collapse affects all of humanity.
I'm not convinced what could arise from the ashes would be desirable or won't just make the same mistakes again.

Can’t wait. This world need to be purified as soon as possible. Normies have been polluting the mother earth for generations.

If we can get to other planets then yes it is.
first of all, we haven't even done that yet.

second, that logic doesn't follow. putting a man on another planet is one thing. being able to live indefinitely on another planet is a magnitude of difference.

I want armageddon to start and all normalfags to burn in hell

first of all, we haven't even done that yet.

second, that logic doesn't follow. putting a man on another planet is one thing. being able to live indefinitely on another planet is a magnitude of difference.
Obviously we havent done it yet which is why I said if we can do it. The logic does follow because if people are moving to a planet they're not doing so without the intention to live there. Obviously any planet people are moving to would have already been determined to be survivable by humans.

Obviously we havent done it yet which is why I said if we can do it. The logic does follow because if people are moving to a planet they're not doing so without the intention to live there. Obviously any planet people are moving to would have already been determined to be survivable by humans.
Currently we can visit the moon but we can't live on the moon. Therefore visiting Mars doesn't mean it's possible or feasible to live on Mars.

Currently we can visit the moon but we can't live on the moon. Therefore visiting Mars doesn't mean it's possible or feasible to live on Mars.
Visiting is not the same as moving to. The goal of going to the moon wasn't to live there. It was just a competition to see who could get there first. If the goal was to move to a planet or a moon or an asteroid people would not choose a place they couldn't live.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back