Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Doogycel showing his true colors with a femoid

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/p3ot9j/this_was_found_on_incel_exit_subreddit/

IT already covering for their favorite autist mascot by deleting his comments

2021 08 13 20 48 33 Viola Vignette u titlit vv   Reddit   Brave

2021 08 13 20 49 23 Viola Vignette u titlit vv   Reddit   Brave

2021 08 13 20 49 42 Adam u AdvocateDoogy   Reddit   Brave

2021 08 13 20 50 11

2021 08 13 20 50 48 Adam u AdvocateDoogy   Reddit   Brave

2021 08 13 20 50 55 Adam u AdvocateDoogy   Reddit   Brave

And I thought WE were supposed to be the boogeymen who think in black and white

Attachments

• 2021-08-13 20_48_33-Viola Vignette (u_titlit_vv) - Reddit - Brave.jpg
    2021-08-13 20_48_33-Viola Vignette (u_titlit_vv) - Reddit - Brave.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 107
TDLR but that piece if shit deserves an ol ass whoopin

TDLR but that piece if shit deserves an ol ass whoopin
Just read the first one, it makes me smile deeply to see a smart unicorn female IT poster fucking DESTROY him in one unhinged rant

all this drama is gay as fuck. stop following it and stop sharing it here

all this drama is gay as fuck. stop following it and stop sharing it here
not gonna happen
IT are fucking eugenics, they hate advocattedoggy probably because he is autistic :feelskek:
Hey advocate if you accept blackpill you won't be hated here :feelsokman: We have compassion for all types of people (as long as they are incels)
I have no compassion for him. I mean I hate Chad more. I would say I hate him more than women, but not as much as Chad

Last edited:
I'm not going to read a discussion of an autistic and a femcel

What even are Doogey's incentives/motives? Is he making money off this shit? What does he get out of all this?
Like what can possibly make a man so obsessed with Incels/lower-tier men?

He should be the subject of a case study. I really need to see wtf goes on in his brain. Not even trying to make fun of the guy. I'm just genuinely curious to see what is wrong with him. Like how even.. I don't get it.

What even are Doogey's incentives/motives? Is he making money off this shit? What does he get out of all this?
Like what can possibly make a man so obsessed with Incels/lower-tier men?

He should be the subject of a case study. I really need to see wtf goes on in his brain. Not even trying to make fun of the guy. I'm just genuinely curious to see what is wrong with him. Like how even.. I don't get it.
He just wants power. He's no different than any scummy lawman out to fuck with niggers. Notice how he says stuff like "I OFFERED" help to r/teenagers. Like he feels ENTITLED to be the savior figure-- and when he doesn't get his way he acts like a baby, and tries to get them shutdown.

He's literally running an incel power racket on reddit. Wiping incels off the internet makes him feel more powerful. He does not care about women. He does not care about mental health. He just wants to bully losers and run them off a cliff because it makes him feel awesome. In the same way military industrial complex CEOs get off on muzzie terrorists so they can profit off fear, Doogycel is the kind of guy that gets off on incels having shooting sprees-- because in his mind he can step in and be the self-appointed white knight incel anti-terrorist expert. It gives them opportunities to be the loudest in the room and usurp the most power from the situation. All that online test IQ :feelskek: dedicated to reddit karma.

Last edited:
all that female logic leeched on to him, his brain is melted now.

all that female logic leeched on to him, his brain is melted now.
I think the worst part about him is his unhealthy need to be perceived as 'intelligent'

He's a classic narcissist:

• Overinflated sense of self-importance.
    • It's one thing to be a whore on IG constantly selfie-ing. It's another to be a karma whore on reddit constantly DRAWING YOURSELF WITH THE SKILL OF CHRIS-CHAN and think you're hot shit.
  • Constant thoughts about being more successful, powerful, smart, loved or attractive than others.
    • Anyone can take a look at this posting history and see a pattern of him bragging about having it better than incels.
  • Feelings of superiority and desire to only associate with high-status people.
    • Sad that he sees redditors as the 'high-status' people. Also he thinks less of fast-food workers. And thinks his online IQ test makes him the next William James Sidis.
  • Need for excessive admiration.
    • I think this harkens back to his extreme sensitivity to criticism.
  • Sense of entitlement.
    • I already demonstrated his entitlement to be some sort of reddit savior earlier
  • Willingness to take advantage of others to achieve goals.
    • He's doing that to us. Especially 'good' bluepilledcels that just happen to use the term 'incel' still, probably because the term has been around longer than ER, or they just have really low self-esteem and feel like it's fair to describe themselves in the worst way possible.
  • Lack of understanding and consideration for other people’s feelings and needs.
    • Gave zero fucks harassing a female IT poster who just wants to help people, but in a more supportive way. Anyone against him is as good as an incel to him
  • Arrogant or snobby behaviors and attitudes.
    • Yeah . . .

Last edited:
Autism overload.

He is just an arrogant autistic retard who believes in the importance of his 'activity' online. He is like a talentless painter which thinks he is so important as Van Gogh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back