Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't you think you guys are being too black and white?

What do you mean by jester and rizzmaxx??
How old are you?
Man stand

For example; I recently met this couple. Mid 30s; been together for more than a decade (ie.; not a beta bucks scenario). She is better looking than he is (she is a bit above average, he is below average); she is taller (5'10" vs 5'6"); and they both earn the same.

Also met this guy who doesn't look like a Chad but he fucks. He is Asian, scrawny, and not the most attractive IMO but I saw him with a woman (a friend of his who has a boyfriend); sitting on the ground between his legs while he was the on the chair above. He kept tousling her hair, and rubbing his arms over her, even touching her breast. Her head was even resting on his crotch a couple of times. Both early twenties.

I also know a case from undergrad where this hot 9/10 blonde girl was very into her average looking south Asian classmate and he turned her down cause she wasn't his type personality wise. I am that guy. And yeah I do regret it at times

No doubt looks matters but I think a lot of you guys take it black and white
Also want to add the case of my boss. He is mid 30s, short (5'2") and been with his partner for a decade. He is also introverted, and while white, he is pretty avg looking face wise. He is doing well; but his wife makes triple what he does.

My point being that incel theory is trends; not iron clad rule. And it would be better to not see it all as black and white. I agree that women tend to be super shallow and hypergamous and hook up culture has ruined dating for men. But these are trends; not iron clad rules. And we need to see the nuance

Also want to add the case of my boss. He is mid 30s, short (5'2") and been with his partner for a decade. He is also introverted, and while white, he is pretty avg looking face wise. He is doing well; but his wife makes triple what he does.

My point being that incel theory is trends; not iron clad rule. And it would be better to not see it all as black and white. I agree that women tend to be super shallow and hypergamous and hook up culture has ruined dating for men. But these are trends; not iron clad rules. And we need to see the nuance
cherrypicking.

JoinedMar 13, 2022Posts31Online5h 44m
Dear god why is it always the grayfags, this thread ain't even worth a response this is just a worthless troll

Dear god why is it always the grayfags, this thread ain't even worth a response this is just a worthless troll
We must respond and study to see what type of troll exactly...

Yes please respond. Cause I do like engaging in and discussing ideas
Ok. So I'm guessing you have hope of ascending in the future? If you believe all this

I also know a case from undergrad where this hot 9/10 blonde girl was very into her average looking south Asian classmate and he turned her down cause she wasn't his type personality wise. I am that guy. And yeah I do regret it at times

No doubt looks matters but I think a lot of you guys take it black and white

But even on looks the consensus is that my looks are average, dad bod being the only "flaw". In fact I am 185cm so even based on superficial I should be fine.
Ban tall ethnics, the most fakecel users here
@Grim_Reaper @PLA1092

Kys GrAYnigger

Canada pilled again