Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't you think you guys are being too black and white?

T

TaxCel

Banned
-
100% - He blew it with the 9/10 and he blew it here
For example; I recently met this couple. Mid 30s; been together for more than a decade (ie.; not a beta bucks scenario). She is better looking than he is (she is a bit above average, he is below average); she is taller (5'10" vs 5'6"); and they both earn the same.

Also met this guy who doesn't look like a Chad but he fucks. He is Asian, scrawny, and not the most attractive IMO but I saw him with a woman (a friend of his who has a boyfriend); sitting on the ground between his legs while he was the on the chair above. He kept tousling her hair, and rubbing his arms over her, even touching her breast. Her head was even resting on his crotch a couple of times. Both early twenties.

I also know a case from undergrad where this hot 9/10 blonde girl was very into her average looking south Asian classmate and he turned her down cause she wasn't his type personality wise. I am that guy. And yeah I do regret it at times

No doubt looks matters but I think a lot of you guys take it black and white

Stop cherry-picking

I also know a case from undergrad where this hot 9/10 blonde girl was very into her average looking south Asian classmate and he turned her down cause she wasn't his type personality wise. I am that guy. And yeah I do regret it at times
Just be curry

Correct, as usual.

i mean, yeah, if you are normal and have a lot of friends and general good things around you, you can succeed sometimes against the odds

no one here is in that type of situation to begin with though

Stop cherry-picking

See you in ban appeals.

So you are a fakecel?

Stop cherry-picking

Okay. Let's try this:

Spics are trucels.

Central Americans, along with their SEA brothers, indeed are mogged by many phenotypes of curry; they are cursed with the worst failos of both curries and rices, short and often framelet-looking with subpar facial hair and poor colouring, in the eyes of foids... :feelsugh:

Though most are in their home countries, probably being lined up by MS-13 for the daily payout; I'm surprised more zoomer types in the West not instantly being able to betabuxx aren't here. :feelsjuice:

I've barely spoken to @Animecel2D today.

I thought it was strange, but I realized that I haven't spoken to @LeFrenchCel , @Zer0/∞, @NoLooksNoLife , @UnwantedVirgin , @Incelius Savage , @Broly, @Pixycel, @Acion, @shii410 , @RuudVanNistelrooy , or @Antisocialloner, @PLA1092 or @Orzmund recently.

The reason is obvious now:

>this random guy who is normal and has 100 friends also has a gf

OMG INCELDOM DEBOONKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Face ratings mean nothing, your Dravidian friend is proof of that, he’s even uglier than you by PSL standards. Only foids decide whether you are sexually attractive.

PSL is autistic af. The average normie or foid would say he looks better than me. Incels here overrate phenotype while underrating harmony.

There is no measurement of harmony, it’s a nebulous term. You can’t measure people looks numerically, you are either ugly, good looking, or average looking.

No cause I am a 27 year old kissless virgin who hasn't had anyone into me in years and no leads

But you said a 9/10 was into you and you turned her down. Even if you didn't like her personality you could have just banged her and moved on.

Chad always wins

Trucels always lose

Normies...that's the gray area. Their ascension is dependent on NT & luck.

There can be exceptions sure but they would be extremely rare. Divorce and hypergamy will ruin any chances of a relationship for the vast majority of men.

But you said a 9/10 was into you and you turned her down. Even if you didn't like her personality you could have just banged her and moved on.
I could have; but I beleived in a life partnership with a special someone. Like she was nice and we got along but she didn't impress me or was the kind of partner I was looking for. Like I said into regret not just settling for her

:lul:

Just be curry
Socrates-the-great-philosopher.jpg

Last edited:
I could have; but I beleived in a life partnership with a special someone. Like she was nice and we got along but she didn't impress me or was the kind of partner I was looking for. Like I said into regret not just settling for her
JBC JBC JBC

All you have to do is be Indian for big titted blonde American college girls to give you amazing sloppy blowjob

JBC JBC JBC

All you have to do is be Indian for big titted blonde American college girls to give you amazing sloppy blowjob
*Canadian. And she wasn't big tittied. Her superficial beauty was in her hair and face;

Cause too many autists

l guess you are too romantic for your own good.

Forehead slap slapping forehead

Exceptions don't make the rule also they were probably NTmaxxed yada yada also:
Holy fuck this guy should be banned. You're a fucking volcel you retard.

why do grays always make posts like this

Agree with your last sentence OP.
Things aren't all X or all Y, there's always some nuances.
Whatever rule exists, there will always be exceptions.

For example; I recently met this couple. Mid 30s; been together for more than a decade (ie.; not a beta bucks scenario). She is better looking than he is (she is a bit above average, he is below average); she is taller (5'10" vs 5'6"); and they both earn the same.

Also met this guy who doesn't look like a Chad but he fucks. He is Asian, scrawny, and not the most attractive IMO but I saw him with a woman (a friend of his who has a boyfriend); sitting on the ground between his legs while he was the on the chair above. He kept tousling her hair, and rubbing his arms over her, even touching her breast. Her head was even resting on his crotch a couple of times. Both early twenties.

Just be curry @wereq

*Canadian. And she wasn't big tittied. Her superficial beauty was in her hair and face;
Oh wow you're canadian like me too

Ban this fakecel

Blackpill -> statistics applied to looks and success in general.

Black and white are all I see in my infancy

View: https://youtu.be/Y7JG63IuaWs&t=96

Red and yellow then came to be

I have learnt to have patience with my black and white seeing brethren, such is the idiocy of youth

i mean, yeah, if you are normal and have a lot of friends and general good things around you, you can succeed sometimes against the odds

just be NT

most guys get sex, they just jester and do some cringe rizzmaxx for it, thats all really no organic attraction

just ignore probabilities and statistics theory

:chad::banhammer:

I also know a case from undergrad where this hot 9/10 blonde girl was very into her average looking south Asian classmate and he turned her down cause she wasn't his type personality wise. I am that guy.
w7n9w.gif