Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Don't you find it ironic that "le tolerant progressives" are some of the most shallow fuckers to ever graze this Earth?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
You'd think that being "progressive" would coincide with being more humanitarian towards their fellow humans amirite?

What caused me to be skeptical is that all the blatantly shallow whores (like the ones who LITERALLY go out and tweet about how ugly guys or short guys don't deserve rights or anything, along poking fun of their and other men's assumed insecurities) who I see on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. are literally the same people who have "BLM," "vegan," "ANTIFA," "pro-choice," a pride flag, or they have some shit in their bio which has ties to their support of some stupid fucking retard de-facto communist progressive faggot like Bernie Sanders or Beta O'Rourke.

Ironically enough, there are loads of sub-6 (mostly sub-5 or sub-4 lmfao) incel in denial whiteknights in their comment section who laugh along with this, and they have the same type of shit in their profile too!

And when they get called out, they sperg out, report the person who called them out, and that person gets a 24 hour Twitter suspension.

I fucking hate these social progressives

Last edited:
Lookism is too engrained into society for even le progressives to go against.

"Progressives" only want to progress further and further into gynocentrism, degeneracy, and hedonism. The interests of ugly males are in direct opposition to their goals. For us, the best thing we can hope to come out of progressive politics is access to euthanasia.

They are only progressives by name.

They are only progressives by name.
They only care about people for as long as it's convenient for them, or when it costs them nothing. The same people will virtue signal about starving African children(while also supporting the foreign aid which exacerbates the problem) as they win "morality" points with the network of NPCs whom they associate themselves with.

Now bring up the plight of ugly males wthin their own countries, now suddenly they stop caring, and what's more, we're somehow fabricating our own problems. It's bootstraps for us and determinism for the rest of the world, and I don't know about you, but that's one sort of compatibilism that I've never heard mentioned.

"Progressives" only want to progress further and further into gynocentrism, degeneracy, and hedonism. The interests of ugly males are in direct opposition to their goals. For us, the best thing we can hope to come out of progressive politics is access to euthanasia.
Women use other people's money for abortions but we can't have euthanasia

It's only natural that they would pick an ideology/identity that is far away from what they are. Most people dislike looking at the mirror.

Besides, the problem of this age is that people think identity > action, so when you see things like that, remember that things like that are about what the person wants others to think of them, not a description of their own behavior.