Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't worry guys! They wouldn't send us to any concentration camps in the future!

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
They're just gonna send us to the front line to die as human meat shields instead.

They don't even trust us with anything complex so they're just going to put bombs on us and ask us to run into enemies when they get close.

More cost effective that way.

Hqdefault1

reminder that society wants incels bluepilled or dead
the only thing that stops women killing us or sending us to concentration camps trough white knight simps is law

Last edited:
they won't have to send us to concentration camps because every city in the west will slowly turn into one

We will send them all to hell.
We grow in numbers
We are getting stronger.
And the most inventive braight and strong are incels.

They will send us to de-incelization camps where we'll be forced to become bluepilled cucks.

I'd honestly volunteer to blow myself up in a videogame and escape this cruel world

They're just gonna send us to the front line to die as human meat shields instead.

They don't even trust us with anything complex so they're just going to put bombs on us and ask us to run into enemies when they get close.

More cost effective that way.

View attachment 182695
Man, command and conquer used to be my favorite game when I was younger, I miss it a lot tbh, you reminded me of it :feelsrope:

I hope to die before we reach the gay future

I've never told anyone I'm an incel

Everyone want us dead