Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Don't waste away your Sunday!

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Ok so today let's make an experiment. Instead of staying on incels.is let's just try to get some shit done today. Like cleaning up your place or replacing that light bulb that went bad 10 years ago and still hasn't been replaced. Do your tax stuff, fix the dripping faucet that has been dripping your money away for years. Just do something useful that will make you feel better.

I will play some video-games and watch a movie, but that's pretty much it, i will spent the rest of my day on the Forum.

Im going to go see some Indian mounds at one of the historic parks close to me, so i guess im not completely LDARing today

Gotta go workcel. I'll clean my room when I get home and I'm feeling depressed and suicidal.
Im going to go see some Indian mounds at one of the historic parks close to me, so i guess im not completely LDARing today
You in Ohio bro? Hit me up.

Im gymcelling nigga then im finna study

I will play some video-games and watch a movie, but that's pretty much it, i will spent the rest of my day on the Forum.
You always here homie,
we appreciate ya :feelsokman:NEET is the elite

studyceling today

Already did, near 11pm in Australia.

replacing that light bulb that went bad 10 years ago and still hasn't been replaced
How do you know about the dead light bulb I didn't change for a year jfl

i will go out and do some cycling after a rough day yesterday tbh

just cycle theory, it’s a solid cope

Ok so today let's make an experiment. Instead of staying on incels.is let's just try to get some shit done today. Like cleaning up your place or replacing that light bulb that went bad 10 years ago and still hasn't been replaced. Do your tax stuff, fix the dripping faucet that has been dripping your money away for years. Just do something useful that will make you feel better.

Finish Lord of the Rings trilogy. Work related CPD. Sorting out boxes and contents. Work related studying. Applying for jobs etc.

You ever thought about looksMaxx website joining up there?
Oh yeah. Going out walking/exercising, shower and get ready for Monday.

its 6 am here and i haven't even gone to bed yet

in 20min l will repair a light, l will show you some pictures OP

Well gonna go brush up on my german, get a few programming lessons in and maby break this 4 day nofap streak

didnt wake up until 3pm and i have to leave for work in 8 hours :feelshehe:

Do that shit everyday and still feel like shit. Just relax, it's Sunday, day of rest.

Do that shit everyday and still feel like shit. Just relax, it's Sunday, day of rest.

Ok but then at least rest in a way you really enjoy. Dont LDAR at home and then inthe evening be pissed that you didnt do anything.

Work on drawing after cleaning my room/bathroom. There also is a light that needs changing... damn thing

Maybe next Sunday. I already ate KFC and broke my 20 hour nofap streak.

Just a friendly reminder that today is Sunday. And you are not going to waste it away! :feelshehe:

I only watch the NFL games on sunday.

I worked from 7 to 5 today and now I'm planting collard greens in our garden

Make something out of the day. Don't waste your entire time here on this site!

Fkin lol at this cope

I rotting hard today

the only thing I will do is gymcell

Sundays are pure suifuel it make me vomit

Sunday is the only day i can ldar so no

I replaced that light bulb that went bad 10 years ago and now sitting calmly and waiting for love of my life. Hope they will see the light before I die in this apartment alone. Yeah very effective method. Best PUA ever.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back