Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dont understand Leftwing German or Girls from UK

T

timikellner

Banned
-
I am an etnic and i would be proud to fuck a Leftwing white german or white UK Girl but there is a problem.

The leftwing Girls like Etnics, protect us in Society but when its come to fucking they only breed with white ..

White Girl protected the etnic Polish Russian Man in train but i swear to god , she would like to fuck the white Dude ....

liberals especially white liberals are fucking annoying. they always assume ethnics are victims every second and constantly virtue signal, pisses me off

Last edited:
white liberals are fucking annoying. they always assume ethnics are victims every second and constantly virtue signal, pisses me off

Ethnics hate them and whites hate them

guess who doesnt hate them though?

Jew basic

Ethnics hate them and whites hate them

guess who doesnt hate them though?

View attachment 86604

ironic because i had a teacher last year who was a liberal, she constantly virtue signalled and treated me like a fucking victim of something and asked if anyone was "racist" towards me and she specfically asked all the ethnic kids :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. I then shortly found she was jewish :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

white liberals are fucking annoying. they always assume ethnics are victims every second and constantly virtue signal, pisses me off
exactly my thoughts. they can be really cringy when they are around ethnic people

ironic because i had a teacher last year who was a liberal, she constantly virtue signalled and treated me like a fucking victim of something and asked if anyone was "racist" towards me and she specfically asked all the ethnic kids :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. I then shortly found she was jewish :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

they just hate white people thats why they do it

They virtue signal to feel better about themselves.

It’s the same with autistic people tbh. There was a girl in my science class who would help me out because she knew I was autistic and needed help but when I actually showed interest in her, she turned me down immediately. JFL.

Eastern Europeans are literally ethnics. This has been established already, the lowest of the low in the "white" race.

Eastern Europeans are literally ethnics. This has been established already, the lowest of the low in the "white" race.
I'd take the worst trash from eastern Europe over any ethnics.

what you except all foids want white men only