Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dont Try A Karaoke

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★
I know gotta stick in discussion. But have you ever tried karoake when recording yourslef and sound so terrible you wanted to kill yoruself. It makes you think if you feel so confident in that respect and fail so hardly, how terrible you must look in other social interactions which is so terrible even you feel inferior :feelsrope:
here was the song i was nailing
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi1kSXn0PPk

chad to any pretty low normies who make songs non defining of social tiers

i like to write raps,and my voice sucks so yeah the pain sucks.

i like to write raps,and my voice sucks so yeah the pain sucks.
in my wage slave, normie was telling other normeis how eddie murphy made only one song which was top rap in the 80s. who could have guessed.

Yes I have tried and didn’t like the timbre of my voice.

Work and practice on the things you don’t like in the recording, record again and find more things to work and improve on. It is the only way to train your voice if you don’t want to pay for vocal lessons. That is if you want to improve your singing.
do you have a pretty high vocal range? in my opinion michal jacksons timbre kinded of sucked but he had like 5 octaves so he had that