Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel DONT TRUST NIGGRS

TFDinGTA

TFDinGTA

Recruit
★★★★★
legitimately most "blackcels" I have met have been betraying/borderline normie fags, they might be ugly or short but they will put u down just for attention from e girls or talk about how its never the women's fault. Most Blackcels just cant escape their nigger nature of worshipping foids and acting animalistic and cruel to other men just for foid approval dont trust them. almost as bad as jews tbh

You just described pretty much every man from every race, that behaviour is not exclusive to niggers

no one here is your friend tbh, id trust a man that told me he gonna destroy my life than a man that told me he wanna help

Trust rabbi negroson hes a good man

This is very much the snake like shameless nature of niggers, along with their incessant race baiting, criminal like obessession with cucking other races, obsession with other races and their property and women, race talks and what not, niggers are obsessed with race and identity play in general, to have niggers around is barely beneficial to anyone, even to niggers themselves, it's not

legitimately most "blackcels" I have met have been betraying/borderline normie fags, they might be ugly or short but they will put u down just for attention from e girls or talk about how its never the women's fault. Most Blackcels just cant escape their nigger nature of worshipping foids and acting animalistic and cruel to other men just for foid approval dont trust them. almost as bad as jews tbh
Some blacks are based.

Most are merely dangerous animals.

It is extremely difficult to tell the difference.

Best to just avoid them ALL if you can TBH.

Dont' trust me you fucking cracker