Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Don't tell people you're a virgin bro"

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
Except that you won't even need to: normies can spot your inkler ass from miles away.
They've got a virgin radar integrated in their NPC brains. It's happened to me before.
People start talking about parties, slays and shit, what am I supposed to say?
Rotting in this schizo forum, that's all I do.

It's not different with my relatives, faggots can't tell I'll die a virgin at this point. I don't get directly asked about it (until recently) but the goyims know.

Fuck, they can sense my spergism, I don't need to out myself.
It's not social suicide you iqlets, there's nothing to rope if it never began. :feels:

Oldcels got experience, allowing them to mimic normies easier. But there's always a giveaway for normscums to start belittling you

In Turkey subhumans are larping about their sex with giga stacies

it's real. when i was homeless i learnt how primal people brain think. i could know who's virgin who's not who's strong who's weak. just by looking at their eyes

Fucking brutality everyone is up on your business

Ugly+Depressive demeanor = Likely virgin
I was asked if I was a virgin less than a year ago

it's real. when i was homeless i learnt how primal people brain think. i could know who's virgin who's not who's strong who's weak. just by looking at their eyes
can you tell that I am a virgin through my eyes? :feelsUnreal::cryfeels:

Oldcels got experience, allowing them to mimic normies easier. But there's always a giveaway for normscums to start belittling you
As a 28 yo, i humbly disagree.
It's just that normies learn that it is not appropriate to ask these kind of questions anymore when they get older, but they know.

Ugly+Depressive demeanor = Likely virgin
I was asked if I was a virgin less than a year ago
Maybe you give chad vibes :feelstastyman: :feelsLightsaber:

Last edited:
Once you're in your 30s, women can tell.

No matter what u do. Trust me

Thats why i just avoid all interactions now as much as feasibly possible.

It reaches a point where it just becomes unbearable to c0pe with on a constant basis. And the smart thing to do is avoid it.

If you can fake being sex haver, then you weren't truecel/incel in the first place.

Sure but you shouldn't still emphasise it to people. We know how people view male virgins so don't make yourself any bigger target than you already are

Not really a radar, they have eyes that can see who's ugly

don't go out of your way to tell people or act like eeyore in public but yeah normies can often just tell that you're a virgin even if you never tell them.

Except that you won't even need to: normies can spot your inkler ass from miles away.
They've got a virgin radar integrated in their NPC brains. It's happened to me before.
People start talking about parties, slays and shit, what am I supposed to say?
Rotting in this schizo forum, that's all I do.

It's not different with my relatives, faggots can't tell I'll die a virgin at this point. I don't get directly asked about it (until recently) but the goyims know.

Fuck, they can sense my spergism, I don't need to out myself.
It's not social suicide you iqlets, there's nothing to rope if it never began. :feels:

Fuck normies what they say doesn't even matter jfl

can confirm tbh. I spent years going out trying to put myself around people. Many a time, people would ask me if I was a virgin to get a laugh at my expense. If I said yes. I get laughed at. If I say no I get told to fuck off and stop lying, then I get laughed at. Theres a reason virgin is used as an insult towards me too. It would make you look stupid to call a chad guy a virgin as a genuine insult. Whereas i'm ugly as fuck. People aren't dumb. They're governed by the same social norms. They can make a very good assumption by looking at me that no one would ever consider me attractive.

can confirm tbh. it gets worse as a young adult. I lay low

Once you're in your 30s, women can tell.

No matter what u do. Trust me

Thats why i just avoid all interactions now as much as feasibly possible.

It reaches a point where it just becomes unbearable to c0pe with on a constant basis. And the smart thing to do is avoid it.

I'd still deny it lol, not like they can prove 100 per cent

I deny it and have a whole larp story about who and when I lost it with. They don’t believe me but at least I don’t openly admit