Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't take your physical health for granted

A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
I used to be depressed but physical healthy and I didn't know what I had until it's gone

Now I am in pain everyday, and I feel tired for all my waking hours and it's torturous, it makes life even worse than I ever thought it could be. I am struggling to sleep right now due to a severe tension headache, and this is a regular occurance

Agreed, if my physical health goes down the shitter im gonna rope faster than you can shout cope.

Do you have good teeth?

Tell me about it, I'm legitimately jealous of about 95% of the people here because they aren't in physical pain 24/7.

Tell me about it, I'm legitimately jealous of about 95% of the people here because they aren't in physical pain 24/7.
Cries in crippling back and abdomen pain. Infact right now my side hurts. I thought everyone felt this though?

I feel comfy knowing i have the safety of the rope to fall back on. Its the one thing that keeps me going.

Did you see a doctor?

if I posted this the mods would have given me a 10% warning for putting it in the wrong section. I think mods have a personal vendetta against certain posters.

if I posted this the mods would have given me a 10% warning for putting it in the wrong section. I think mods have a personal vendetta against certain posters.
I don’t believe so. This is about OPs life as an incel. It’s kind of relevant to all incels who have poor physical health as well. The rules for this section state it has to be about you.

Imagine not being itchy everywhere and not having shit skin

I don’t believe so. This is about OPs life as an incel. It’s kind of relevant to all incels who have poor physical health as well. The rules for this section state it has to be about you.
I have been given warnings several times for posts just like this, at this stage I just post everything in off topic