Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "Don't make sex objects out of us"

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
While the make sex objects out themselves daily. Of course, there is a difference when a Chad does it, i don't blame them for that, i blame them that they make money out of it and dare to complain after. Example:

View: https://youtu.be/voyW_RZZ8JI

Av woman will fetishize herself, make money out of it, when they go outside they wear skimpy clothes and yoga pants, while at the same time they claim that thhey are oppressed. They can't even make a normal yoga video, they just have to feed their ego.

Lol. It all ends soon my friend. The West is going to collapse within 3-5 years. Things will be different soon, just be patient and let things happen naturally.

Lol. It all ends soon my friend. The West is going to collapse within 3-5 years. Things will be different soon, just be patient and let things happen naturally.
3-5 sounds too far. The recession will start no earlier than September 2022. If you haven't prepare yet, start getting the things you need and start archiving things online onto your external hard drive. A major blackout is coming.

3-5 sounds too far. The recession will start no earlier than September 2022. If you haven't prepare yet, start getting the things you need and start archiving things online onto your external hard drive. A major blackout is coming.
Nah but definitely in a year or 2

USA is in a recession officially (2 back to back quarters with negative GDP growth).

As to the collapse, it doesn’t happen just because of a recession. It will happen once the USA FED puts a cap on bond yields like Japan did this year which will lead to currency depreciation. A depreciating USD means the end of the US Dollar as world currency, which also means a whole lot worse consequences for the USA financially (debt to yield obligations primarily).

There is no way of fixing this. FED refuses to return to QE for it will kill all faith in monetary policy (and lead to Lira levels of inflation). US govt can’t pay for works programs to correct the coming unemployment without causing mass inflation (which the FED refuses to budge on). Stocks and equities are plummeting so means no move to capital (which would be a long term fix).

The only choice is to liquid and drop it into bonds or hard assets, but the nature of hard assets is they are limited so bonds is you go to. This kills the USD.

I lost track of my point, but the idea is these things move slowly. The FED and US Govt have many levers to slow down its collapse. It’s like a car going 80 into a barrier, the govt can slow it down to 40 so rather than a Bronze Age Minoan collapse it’s a USSR collapse. Neither are good, but arguably one is better than the other.

Last edited:
USA is in a recession officially (2 back to back quarters with negative GDP growth).

As to the collapse, it doesn’t happen just because of a recession. It will happen once the USA FED puts a cap on bond yields like Japan did this year which will lead to currency depreciation. A depreciating USD means the end of the US Dollar as world currency, which also means a whole lot worse consequences for the USA financially (debt to yield obligations primarily).

There is no way of fixing this. FED refuses to return to QE for it will kill all faith in monetary policy (and lead to Lira levels of inflation). US govt can’t pay for works programs to correct the coming unemployment without causing mass inflation (which the FED refuses to budge on). Stocks and equities are plummeting so means no move to capital (which would be a long term fix).

The only choice is to liquid and drop it into bonds or hard assets, but the nature of hard assets is they are limited so bonds is you go to. This kills the USD.

I lost track of my point, but the idea is these things move slowly. The FED and US Govt have many levers to slow down its collapse. It’s like a car going 80 into a barrier, the govt can slow it down to 40 so rather than a Bronze Age Minoan collapse it’s a USSR collapse. Neither are good, but arguably one is better than the other.
I'll believe it when I see it. Throughout the years you wouldn't believe the things I read that were supposed to happen (WW3, Civil war, another great depression, martial law, etc.)

Although i want to see Europe failing, Zelensky will soon issue a huge counterattack with modern Western weapons and machinery, we'll see what happens. The prices are already high and we entered into another Cold War.