Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't make friends with nerds if you can help it

I've been friends with both and killling your tastes/personality just so that you can go to parties/ be with high status people its just stupid. hell not only you wont get a girl to even glance your way as what matters is only your face, but also more often than not they'll treat you like shit, so you're not only being incel but also being miserable.

If you like being normie then whatever but dont ever think that you'll get more girls like that. that's just delusional, hell my "nerd" friend group had more girls than the normie group... even then it was useless cause they went for the chad nerd of ur group but whatever i didnt like them aniway

Bit of a retarded post tbh

It doesn't matter. Just don't be ugly and short.

can't hang with the cool group
Not like there is any choice anyways

I'm 5'5 and ugly

Last edited:
During my school life, I basically interspersed between being a total outcast and belonging to the lower caste nerd groups. And I tell you, I had way more social opportunities belonging to the nerd groups than when I was a complete outcast.

I wouldn't be so worked up about that if I were you; looks are king, if you have looks, you'll win, if not, you'll lose. Belonging to any group won't make much difference and if you're gl enough you'll be accepted into any group anyway.

I'm unable to make friends, even though I've tried. Even with nerds.

I got rejected by nerds.

because if you are friends with them, you will be incel for life

they won't attend gatherings where there will be any pretty girls, they'll just want to play video games and play magic all the time

in fact, they won't really even have any interest in girls

I was friends with nerds before and highly regret it - I secretly resented the nerds every time I hung out with them

you only have a limited amount of free time to yourself, and hanging out with nerds will waste your entire youth
At my high school even the nerds had a few foid’s in their clique tbh.

Some females actually like nerds because they see them as a potential betabuxxers.

I only get along with other high IQ nerds. I usually can gauge very well if someone is high IQ (basically a situation where "takes one to know one" applies). If I gauge that someone is below average, normie, or above average tier, I don't wanna have anything to do with them. Instant red flag.

I don't doubt that some of them might be good people. But I know from life experience as a high IQ oldcel, that we wouldn't get along.

That said, If I were to ascend one day, the foid would have to be nerdy for a LTR or marriage.

但我能幹嘛?
我165公分又醜
成績也不錯
最多就是和宅男瞎混而已
I only get along with other high IQ nerds. I usually can gauge very well if someone is high IQ (basically a situation where "takes one to know one" applies). If I gauge that someone is below average, normie, or above average tier, I don't wanna have anything to do with them. Instant red flag.

I don't doubt that some of them might be good people. But I know from life experience as a high IQ oldcel, that we wouldn't get along.

That said, If I were to ascend one day, the foid would have to be nerdy for a LTR or marriage.
我大概也就是這樣而已

not even the nerds want me
Yep, no one my age. I've had smooth convos with some of my classmates (they're all normies), later on with some of my uni colleagues (most of them were normies, of which only a few were incel-tier) all the time when we were gathered together. After school or uni day ended guess what happened? No one wanted to have anything to do with me. Only in uni i've went out in the weekends, for example, for a few times with some of my normie acquaintances which wanted to do something with me. But i cut them off cuz we didn't have much in common.
Some females actually like nerds because they see them as a potential betabuxxers.
In such cases almost all of them don't like them, they despise them secretely.

Last edited:
Tbh I hate this nerd stuff, science, scifi, video games to some extent, etc. I have a hard time trying to connect to some legit nerds (those who genuinely care about space, physics, etc). I couldn't make friends with them even if I tried. I'm just a wasted human material who belongs neither to normies nor to nerds. I hate both of the kinds in some or other way, though I'm far more sympathetic to nerds for obvious reasons.